Leora & Malia - Home Activities #9

Nicholas

10 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Ecco, direi che questo è la prova che probabilmente solo una delle due tornerà a casa per dormire.

they should both stay away. I think both of them prefer to be outside the apartment anyway. To be honest, it's always the same show.
Should both have fun whatever they do.
I'm watching football now, at least that's real

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, The Earl said:

ze moeten allebei wegblijven. Ik denk dat ze allebei toch liever buiten het appartement zijn. Om eerlijk te zijn, het is altijd dezelfde show.
Moeten allebei plezier hebben, wat ze ook doen.
Ik kijk nu voetbal, dat is tenminste echt

Er is een tijd van komen maar ook een tijd van gaan. Geef mij maar de tijd van het vorige app. 

4 minutes ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Er is een tijd van komen maar ook een tijd van gaan. Geef mij maar de tijd van het vorige app. 

Yes, those were really good times in the russian apartments. By the way, not only leora and paul's apartment .....

11 minutes ago, The Earl said:

they should both stay away. I think both of them prefer to be outside the apartment anyway. To be honest, it's always the same show.
Should both have fun whatever they do.
I'm watching football now, at least that's real

Pff .. people here with their posts simply love everything they are watching , both girls have complete respect for everyone that pays for their lives in Prague .. even Leora’s birthday , the balloons were there in my humble opinion so as for people that tune in to give an excuse for the hours that both girls have been  outside since last Friday .. it is for sure the top cams apartment concerning the empty LR since all fans are tuned in to this camera waiting to check when one or both girls enter the apartment .. as good friend jimbo4 says , value for money at its best 😁😆

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1