Leora & Malia - Home Activities #12

Nicholas

29 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

A heroic effort really, since the lesbian couple left (I cant remember their names but they were on RLC for years, the short hair one was weird), there hasn't really been any semi-consistent girl on girl stuff, I know these two aren't lesbians but most girls I've met have copped off with another chick at one point and I believe they're all a little Bi and have absolutely no problem with that, these two do really seem to enjoy it as well, even if it is for the cameras.

There were actually two such couples marco. One couple was Nina and Kira, and the other couple was Carina and Sabrina. I couldn't remember all of their site names either until I took a peek at the archives listings for rlc. That's been awhile. Nina and Kira eventually became participants of VHTV.

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

There were actually two such couples marco. One couple was Nina and Kira, and the other couple was Carina and Sabrina. I couldn't remember all of their site names either until I took a peek at the archives listings for rlc. That's been awhile. Nina and Kira eventually became participants of VHTV.

I liked Carina and Sabrina a lot, they were total opposites in every way but in love. And their little blue haired friend but who eventually got that horrible full chest tattoo. Looked like she had been crushed by a printing press.

7 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I liked Carina and Sabrina a lot, they were total opposites in every way but in love. And their little blue haired friend but who eventually got that horrible full chest tattoo. Looked like she had been crushed by a printing press.

It seemed they cared alot about one another that's for sure and so did the other couple. I used to enjoy listening to Nina singing while playing a keyboard sometimes. She actually had a good singing voice.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It seemed they care alot about one another and so did the other couple. I used to enjoy listening to Nina singing while playing a keyboard sometimes. She actually had a good singing voice.

And Kira is a decent musician too. Never seen them on VH as i never bother with that site. They seem far too locked into this 'Online' life as well, like they cannot leave it and live a normal life now. I remember one night when Carina and the blue one had the most vicious row that lasted 2 hours, yelling at each other. Sabrina had to answer the door twice as the neighbours complained about it all. She left them soon after that. That was back when i actually liked more than just one apartment. That's long gone!