Leora & Malia - Home Activities #12

Nicholas

1 minute ago, patou said:

Oui je crois elle à beaucoup de choses à lui dire ( tu me manque beaucoup c’était très agréable hier soir on remet sa demain)

patou you can be a great scenarist for good soap opera

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The show will be super hot tonight , enough so , when I comment later , my stalker troll Masterchef will be giving me the 🤪😂🤣

Ahh !! Yes, the sublime power of a simple emoji. Tis enough to drive one, to the edge of insanity !  😏

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
12 hours ago, patou said:

Yes I believe she has a lot of things to say to her (I miss you a lot, it was very nice last night, we put her off tomorrow)

I don't think it'll be even THAT eloquent! More like "LOL you're so funny" "Thanks Sweetie", lots of animated emojis of Bunny Rabbits and Dogs and probably other dumb shit. 🙄

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, marco6742 said:

Hold up, is it my camera angle or has Leora had something done to her face? Her cheeks don't look right, they are bulging at the top. Might just be the way she's laying though.

This has been since she had some injections last week, they are more prominent. It looked like she had lip injections too at the same time.

33 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I expect A LOT of texting all night. 

It sounds like you will be busy responding ! But, I believe that you are up to the challenge.

Choose your words carefully !  😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1