Leora & Malia - Home Activities #12

Nicholas

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

There is no proof that it was because of remarks posted that they decided against pursuing a " livelier" night.

Myself and at least two others saw her prior to the back massage looking at her phone and checking what I think and the other two people know is her checking the RLC site, to see what position they are in, at that time they were in fourth position,  she then looks straight into the mirror and smugly smirks, knowing that by the minimum of effort they can have a massage with their respective arses in the air and that would immediately put them in first spot, it did, so all they had to do to maintain pole position was periodically check the site and if any of the other apartments had challenged them they would work a quick impersonal mutual bate into the scenario and wrap it up for the night....Job done, money in the bank!! But the other apartments didn't do anything to dislodge them, therefor they could rest on their laurels and do sweet fuck all...Easy night, like taking sweeties of a baby.

The massage works for them every time, giving the punters false hope of something more exciting to follow, so they keep watching.. 😜

Well one things for certain, there was certainly a definite noticeable change in mood and attitude shortly after their massage session while she had been intently studying something on her phone that seemed to start off with somewhat of a smirkish kind of smile and proceeded with the giddyously silly behavior until they, or I should rather say she, decided to call it a night. That happened to be quite awhile after they had already been achieving the top live stream spot for awhile and especially so throughout the massage session. At that point of noticing whatever she did on her phone that changed her mood and attitude and behavior, after having achieved remaining at the top live stream spot for as long as they managed to, I don't think there was any concern to her as to whether they did any longer or not.

• Like 3

La personne qui me mets des embrouilles a chaque fois que je post qui se signale je lui en voudrait pas es ce qu’il aura le courage de le faire chacun à droit de s’exprimer dans le bien ou le mal on n’est en démocratie

• Upvote 1