Leora & Malia - Home Activities #12

Nicholas

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

According to her , we are peasants .. still , she gets the attention she needs so as to make a very great income and have this luxury life , if we don’t criticize , what’s the point ? Everyone will praise her if she acts normal and respect the “ peasants “ that pay for her luxury life and many will feel “ cheated “ and “ fool “at the same time when they don’t like the way she does things  .. the thing is that once , the posts and comments when she was acting “ normal “ and as a person who definitely cared for her audience ,  were coming like a storm here  and now it makes so little “ noise “ whatever she does .. I don’t think that the reactions towards her aren’t fair , she has even asked from her biggest fan here to “ bend the knee “ .. It can’t be that she fools eternally the audience since she moved in Prague , the apartments are few now and the attention is inevitably more than when RLC was full power with so many apartments and even if she wasn’t “ that good “ for example at times , people could tune at another place to compensate  themselves with other tenants .. without this choice existing anymore , details of behavior are analyzed and criticized so very much more but still , it is us that we pay and the customer has always right , as long as he/she respects the tenants without insults .

There are many repeated complains the last year or so , people see zero to little improvement or even some things have worsened and people just speak and say their thoughts , if the fair criticism can’t help a tenant to realize what she does wrong and at least try and perhaps improve like this , then nothing at all will make things better and the posters and comments will be even less and with even more “ hate “ ( not all hate is fair but that’s the price .. ) 

...she gets the attention she needs so as to make a very great income and have this luxury life... I suppose RLC tenants have pretty good living conditions, but in my opinion that is still quite far from luxury life - that depends of course to which you compare. 

3 hours ago, Nicholas said:

If she hadn't visited this site recently to check on anything that may have been posted in relation to her in more than a days time, it could have been some comment or comments that were made days ago or longer that was noticed last night. I don't believe that she actually still visits this site as often as she once was thought to have been doing. I know if it were me, I would not. But, even though she has seemed to have become more thick skinned so to speak, in regards to most criticisms over time, she has still seemed somewhat temperamental as well in regards to some criticisms that she happens to notice at times that are related to her in some way.

There is no proof that it was because of remarks posted that they decided against pursuing a " livelier" night.

Myself and at least two others saw her prior to the back massage looking at her phone and checking what I think and the other two people know is her checking the RLC site, to see what position they are in, at that time they were in fourth position,  she then looks straight into the mirror and smugly smirks, knowing that by the minimum of effort they can have a massage with their respective arses in the air and that would immediately put them in first spot, it did, so all they had to do to maintain pole position was periodically check the site and if any of the other apartments had challenged them they would work a quick impersonal mutual bate into the scenario and wrap it up for the night....Job done, money in the bank!! But the other apartments didn't do anything to dislodge them, therefor they could rest on their laurels and do sweet fuck all...Easy night, like taking sweeties of a baby.

The massage works for them every time, giving the punters false hope of something more exciting to follow, so they keep watching.. 😜

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

il y a 13 minutes, jimbo4 a dit :

Rien ne prouve que c’est à cause de propos postés qu’ils ont décidé de ne pas poursuivre une nuit « plus animée ».

Moi-même et au moins deux autres l’avons vue avant le massage du dos en train de regarder son téléphone et de vérifier ce que je pense et les deux autres personnes savent qu’elle consulte le site RLC, pour voir dans quelle position ils se trouvent, à ce moment-là ils étaient en quatrième position, elle se regarde alors droit dans le miroir et sourit d’un air suffisant, sachant qu’avec un minimum d’effort, ils peuvent se faire masser avec leurs culs respectifs en l’air et que cela les mettrait immédiatement en première place, c’est ce qu’ils ont fait pour maintenir la pole position était de vérifier périodiquement le site et si l’un des appartements autres les avait mis au défi , ils travailleraient rapidement et impersonnellement dans le scénario et le termineraient pour la nuit. ! Mais les autres appartements n’ont rien fait pour les déloger,

Le massage fonctionne pour eux à chaque fois, donnant aux parieurs de faux espoirs de quelque chose de choisi de plus excitant à suivre, alors ils continuent à regarder..  😜

Bonjour Si personnes ne consulte les replays donc pas de bonus ,si pas de bonus pas à la première place sa peut changer la donne moins de revenue à la fin du mois ou elle ont un accort avec RLC

• Like 2
  • Confused 2