Leora & Malia - Home Activities #12

Nicholas

25 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

In 1* Place 

friendship and love together 

♥️👩‍❤️‍👩♥️

That would depend on which residence's cams end up with the most more popular cam live stream times accumulated combined with whatever percentage of more popular replay spots times of being viewed accumulated whenever the admin. checks the database to determine which residence's were #1 or #2 or #3 between the participants compensation periods.

• Like 1

il y a 2 minutes, Nicholas a dit :

That would depend on which residence's cams end up with the most top cam live stream times accumulated combined with whatever percentage of top replay spots times of being viewed accumulated whenever they check the database to find out before they determine which residence's were #1 or #2 or #3 between compensation periods.

On a slow night where the only competition is a bunch of girls in underwear playing charades, a few quick bates and maybe a quickie here and there, two decent looking chicks naked with their legs open (who are known to get each other off) will always draw the crowds. 

What is worrying is that the last two nights they have had together, Leora has abruptly changed her mood after reading something, the other night she jumped up and put on the orange panties after looking like she was 'getting ready' and last night she clearly gave a middle finger after reading something again.

I'm getting the vibe that she's starting to look at all her comments online (not just this site alone, there are most likely a bunch of sites like this, i know of at least one other), and somebody or a group of people are giving her a bit of crap and she's fighting back by 'calling it off' after a tease for a few hours, I do recall one of the girls at GOV doing it and even wearing a t-shirt having a go at the viewers.

This doesn't bode well if she's getting pissed at the viewers, she'll just spend more time away and will reduce/stop the 'shows'.

4 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

This doesn't bode well if she's getting pissed at the viewers, she'll just spend more time away and will reduce/stop the 'shows'.

Non succederà. Di critiche ne ha ricevute tante in questi anni e non mi sembra che abbia smesso di masturbarsi o altro. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

On a slow night where the only competition is a bunch of girls in underwear playing charades, a few quick bates and maybe a quickie here and there, two decent looking chicks naked with their legs open (who are known to get each other off) will always draw the crowds. 

What is worrying is that the last two nights they have had together, Leora has abruptly changed her mood after reading something, the other night she jumped up and put on the orange panties after looking like she was 'getting ready' and last night she clearly gave a middle finger after reading something again.

I'm getting the vibe that she's starting to look at all her comments online (not just this site alone, there are most likely a bunch of sites like this, i know of at least one other), and somebody or a group of people are giving her a bit of crap and she's fighting back by 'calling it off' after a tease for a few hours, I do recall one of the girls at GOV doing it and even wearing a t-shirt having a go at the viewers.

There was a time when she was still at the previous residence where she looked directly at one of the cams, and gave it the ole middle finger along with a few not so nice words. It was around a time when it had been fairly certain that she was checking the section of this site related to her and her previous roommate off and on, and it happened shortly after some negatively criticizing comments had been being posted in relation to her previous roommate. 

il y a 17 minutes, Brokk! a dit :

Not gonna happen. He has received a lot of criticism in recent years and it doesn't seem to me that he has stopped masturbating or anything. 

I agree probably not long term but if she has a bee in her bonnet about a few comments then it will have an effect for a while.

il y a 11 minutes, Nicholas a dit :

There was a time when she was still at the previous residence where she looked directly at one of the cams, and gave it the ole middle finger along with a few not so nice words. It was around a time when it had been fairly certain that she was checking the section of this site related to her and her previous roommate off and on, and it happened shortly after some negatively criticizing comments had been being posted in relation to her previous roommate. 

Having multiple sites with people commenting on everything you do while trying to block it out mentally must be a little tough and I don't envy them for that, but that's what they signed up for and should really be able to ignore them by now,

Malia stared directly at the camera twice for a good 2-3 seconds last night(i remember thinking 'stop looking at the camera its freaking me out!) when Leora said something to her, if you have replay you'll see it, if you(or anyone else that gives a monkeys!) can get a time stamp then maybe match up with the comments, at least you'll see if it was any of us that offended her.

• Like 1