Leora & Malia - Home Activities #13

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 minutes ago, Howard said:

Thank you.

Ya'll shouldn't be so negative on the guy.  And if nothing happens when he's around, holy shit - how often can you watch the girls bate???  Ya never know if he can stir the pot and something good comes from it.

As for Malia, it seems she doesn't like him.  Several frozen stares from her to him.

I don't mean things should happen when he's there - I mean everything grinds to a halt. They act like they aren't interested in him being there. Malia as i said never speaks to him unless she's had a drink or prompted by Leora. And Leora has left several times to go and meet her guy, leaving him on the couch! Malia will go off to bed without even saying goodnight! They sometimes TRY to create interest, like when she will ask him to give her a neck massage, but it's an attempt to get interest from people who don't know who he is.

All that booze in the fridge and they drink water. Just another wasted night with Leora and Malia. That is all this place has become is a waste of the voyeurs time. That is why I seldom watch this place, and honestly Leora is the reason I first joined RLC.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Old friend of Leora from back home. Knows Malia too but not as well. Tried it on with Malia first time he stayed there when she was there, despite knowing she was blind drunk. Nothing ever happens whenever he's there. They sit in silence most of the night. He's a creep.

The fact that you get so ignorantly jealous of this guy who hasn't even done anything other than sitting next to Leora, says more about your unhealthy obsession for her than anything else. The fact that you call this guy a creep even though you also acknowledge that he's and old friend of hers from a while back is also proof of that. And the fact that as much as you claim to hate this guy (for zero credibly reason) and yet you continue to watch just to get jealous... I think you need some sort of professional help.

• Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

The fact that you get so ignorantly jealous of this guy who hasn't even done anything other than sitting next to Leora, says more about your unhealthy obsession for her than anything else. The fact that you call this guy a creep even though you also acknowledge that he's and old friend of hers from a while back is also proof of that. And the fact that as much as you claim to hate this guy (for zero credibly reason) and yet you continue to watch just to get jealous... I think you need some sort of professional help.

I KNEW you'd turn up!!!

Ignore me or put me on block - Either way FUCKING DEAL WITH IT!!!

I'M NOT SHUTTING THE FUCK UP FOR YOU! 🤣

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I'M NOT SHUTTING THE FUCK UP FOR YOU!

I don't need you to shut up. You've already proven that you have the problem and either you'll deal with it or you'll rot with it. Either way it has nothing to do with me.

• Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I don't need you to shut up. You've already proven that you have the problem and either you'll deal with it or you'll rot with it. Either way it has nothing to do with me.

Fine. Then we are good! I'll carry on writing what i want, you carry on eagerly following my posts and trying to bully. But i'm not shutting up! 🤣