Leora & Malia - Home Activities #13

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

malia in bed 

Leora and Denis watch movie on the couch 

And as correctly predicted again - Hardly a word between him and Malia all night. As usual!!😉

Good friends, my arse!😆 The whole thing with him is farcical.

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Pff .. finally .. Malia to bed , can’t understand why she was staying since she doesn’t like the company . 

are they used to bate in their bedroom even if the guest is in the livingroom?

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Nenemoh7 said:

are they used to bate in their bedroom even if the guest is in the livingroom?

Leora did it one morning, with her door closed of course, when he was still asleep.

Malia was called from her room as it seems .. I wonder when I finally see that she does something for herself once and not as she’s told .. she doesn’t like the company , she can say a nice “ good night “ and can continue with her mobile playing the whole night from her bed .. except if the ratings require from the guy she does a massage to her  as well 😂🤣😂🤣 At least Leora is finally without her phone for once 😳

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Late to the party...what is happening here? Has the Cat weighed in?

Same as ever Jugg. Turned up, no conversation between him and Malia at all, staring at phones most of the time, Leora did get a bit of chat going as they ate, then sat on the couch and she got her usual neck massage from him, but long periods of silence. She even spent a long time outside by herself when he was sat in the kitchen. The same scenario each time.