Leora & Malia - Home Activities #13

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 hours ago, Nenemoh7 said:

i think its not very warm in prague now thats why the girls are undercover

They always sleep undercover, and the windows are still open like they usually are.

3 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

if i was leora or any girls on rlc for sure i will read all comments ppl saying about my work or how they like or hate me, but they better dont do it to keep their free spirit

They have been doing it for years.

This is nothing new. I used to wonder about it too. The sad thing was, other users convinced me the ladies don't see what we post. They told me why would they spend time looking at what we write about them. Well, lol, the joke is on that guy. They see it all. But, only if they want to. Some do not want to see it. But i am sure they are in the minority.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, jugghead said:

They have been doing it for years.

This is nothing new. I used to wonder about it too. The sad thing was, other users convinced me the ladies don't see what we post. They told me why would they spend time looking at what we write about them. Well, lol, the joke is on that guy. They see it all. But, only if they want to. Some do not want to see it. But i am sure they are in the minority.

i know some are reading cuz when i said kitty told a guy she look like shit with no makeup, she called me bitch im so pretty without makeup

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Good Morning _ Bonjour

good evening _ bonne nuit

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👯

great day for everyone in family

a great start to the week monday

🐨👯 🗼 🐈 🐴🦝🐿️ 🐶 🐱🦨 💀 🔭 🏍️ 🌟🕵️🌶️ nick  chris gag-her patou 🦍  🐊   gregg 😁😈 mchef56

• Like 1