Leora & Malia - Home Activities #13

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guest Slipper Guyquad
32 minutes ago, patou said:

Leora On the phone party on the balcony

It was a Skype call, i'm fairly sure Paul, but i'm not 100%. They spoke twice yesterday anyway, which of course is a positive.

Taken her usual Spa stuff with her, as she does on a Monday now.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Leora used to be a member of RLC. But everything has been removed.

You mean CC. 👍

il y a 5 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

C’était un appel Skype, j’en suis presquesûr Paul, mais je ne suis pas à 100%. Ils ont parlé deux fois hier de toute façon, ce qui est bien sûr positif.

J’ai emporté ses affaires de spa habituelles avec elle, comme elle le fait un lundi maintenant.

Bonjour

denis sera la encore ce soir je suppose et espérons qu’il reste pas toute la semaine

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
9 minutes ago, patou said:

Hello

Denis will be here again tonight I guess 

Why? He got up at 06.30, took his bag with him when he left. She shook his hand last night as she always does when saying goodbye, as she went to bed.

il y a 19 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Pourquoi? Il s’est levé à 6h30, a emporté son sac avec lui en partant. Elle lui a serré la main hier soir comme elle le fait toujours lorsqu’elle lui dit au revoir, en se couchant.

Merci
j’ai rien vus ce matin je me suis levé tard je préfère sa pour nous

It seemed that Dennis the Menace apparently had another menacing affect on others that seem to despise his presence at the apartment even though he is supposed to be an old friend of the matriarch of the residence. I suppose he again accomplished the meaning of his namesake. 🤣

49 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It seemed that Dennis the Menace apparently had another menacing affect on others that seem to despise his presence at the apartment even though he is supposed to be an old friend of the matriarch of the residence. I suppose he again accomplished the meaning of his namesake. 🤣

Nothing wrong with Dennis other than he's still been ridiculed for one drunken night

As if it hasn't happened to us all at one time or other and who was pouring the drink

into him ????

• Like 3

One thing is for sure with this guy, unfortunately he will never have the opportunity of having sex with either of these females, but one thing is in his favor, they are comfortable enough to be around him, without wearing any panties, so eventually one of them will purposely or more likely accidentally flash some goodness towards his eyes, but even for that type of luck with these two, he shouldn't hold his breath

• Confused 1