Leora & Malia - Home Activities #13

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Just now, Slipper Guyquad said:

Same as ever Jugg. Turned up, no conversation between him and Malia, staring at phones most of the time, Leora did get a bit of chat going as they ate, then sat on the couch and she got her usual neck massage from him, but long periods of silence. The same scenario each time.

Jesus, wtf? Why does every guy regardless of where they are, apartment or at home watching, have to walk away with blue balls?

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Same as ever Jugg. Turned up, no conversation between him and Malia at all, staring at phones most of the time, Leora did get a bit of chat going as they ate, then sat on the couch and she got her usual neck massage from him, but long periods of silence. She even spent a long time outside by herself when he was sat in the kitchen. The same scenario each time.

to end all speculations the guest should come to visit leora and malia with his gf

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 hours ago, jugghead said:

Jesus, wtf? Why does every guy regardless of where they are, apartment or at home watching, have to walk away with blue balls?

But that ISN'T why he's there.

He is there as he needs a place to crash and she knows enough people won't know why he's there, so they expect something. Which of course never happens nor will ever happen. 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Nenemoh7 said:

to end all speculations the guest should come to visit leora and malia with his gf

I don't think he has one, and besides, he doesn't live in Prague.

Just now, Slipper Guyquad said:

He is there as he needs a place to crash and she knows enough people won't know why he's there, so they expect something. Which of course never happens nor will ever happen.

some1 said maybe the guy is in the army maybe thats why leora was commando, that was very kinky

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

well, I am showing my lack of knowledge. there was a time when i knew stuff lol

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Nenemoh7 said:

some1 said maybe the guy is in the army maybe thats why leora was commando, that was very kinky

I have a 'military' feeling. I know someone who is in the Navy and spends 3 months on land, then 3 months at sea. Last year, he only visited after June - The exact same thing this year.