US General Domestic Politics #23 Begins 06/28/21.

7 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

You probably deeply offended Golfer with your post.

Attempting to "offend" us is your whole point for being here.  You offer no worthy posts, no evidence and very little common sense.  I'm surprised you've reached 70-whatever years you are.

• Like 1

Sounds like you are totally consumed with a severe case of Trump Derangement Syndrome. Don't they have any good psychiatrists in Moscow to give you some help?:sad:

Ok, you've stated that he lives in Moscow....wait....Tennessee.  You repeat TDS over and over and over.  Your posts are no different than a vinyl record that skips to the same line repeatedly.  It shows how narrow your thinking is.

• Like 1

Poor little snowflake. I would tell you to run home to your daddy, but I know he doesn't want you around. 😏

What's the point of your comment?  How does it add anything to the conversation?

• Like 2

Steve Schmidt just perfectly described himself. No wonder John McCain lost the presidential campaign that Schmidt ran. If I were Kevin McCarthy I would consider any criticism from Schmidt as confirmation that I was doing a good job for the American people. Steve Schmidt is a Washington, D.C. swamp dwelling establishment Rino hack political operative who is upset because Trump and American voters were able to rescue the Republican Party from losers like Steve Schmidt. Oh yeah, the SES after Steve Schmidt's name stands for Seriously Evil Scoundrel.

🤦‍♂️

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, O_U812 said:
What is the sign of insanity?
Confused thinking or reduced ability to concentrate. Excessive fears or worries, or extreme feelings of guilt. Extreme mood changes of highs and lows. Withdrawal from friends and activities.

You just described yourself. Get the straight jacket and padded cell ready.:cool:

25 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Ok, you've stated that he lives in Moscow....wait....Tennessee.  You repeat TDS over and over and over.  Your posts are no different than a vinyl record that skips to the same line repeatedly.  It shows how narrow your thinking is.

Comrade Golfer is the one who said that he lives in Tennessee, but I don't believe him. I see that as just part of his cover as is his name Golfer and the photo of Arnold Palmer. Just his attempt to convince us that he is an American citizen. Sorry, but I don't buy it.

28 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

What's the point of your comment?  How does it add anything to the conversation?

That was my reply to your comment accusing me of stalking you and Golfer. What did your delusional paranoid comment have to do with a political discussion?

41 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

This is EXACTLY what Trump & the GQP tries to do (and succeeds with the dumbest of his followers).  

EN.WIKIPEDIA.ORG

The truly big lie was the one the Washington, D.C. establishment and the news media kept alive for most of the Trump presidency. The lie that Trump and his campaign had colluded with the Russian government to win the 2016 election. That is probably the biggest lie ever told in American political history.

15 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

The truly big lie was the one the Washington, D.C. establishment and the news media kept alive for most of the Trump presidency. The lie that Trump and his campaign had colluded with the Russian government to win the 2016 election. That is probably the biggest lie ever told in American political history.

Lie? Anyone with a brain didn't need to be told by the media or the DC establishment (who exactly is that any way?) that there was certainly a lot to be gained by Russia and Trump long before the election.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Lie? Anyone with a brain didn't need to be told by the media or the DC establishment (who exactly is that any way?) that there was certainly a lot to be gained by Russia and Trump long before the election.

You watch the D.C. establishment on t.v. everyday and don't even recognize who they are? How about the elected officials who have been in Washington forever, the career employees of the Federal bureaucracy, the Washington lobbyists, and the Washington news media. None of those people want an outsider coming in to muck up their hold on power and wealth provided by their positions. Trump as an outsider was a threat to their game, and now those people will do whatever they need to do to destroy him an anyone close to him.

• Haha 1