US General Domestic Politics #23 Begins 06/28/21.

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Trouble in Democrat paradise as the Marxist wing of the party is upset with the infrastructure deal agreed to by "Sleepy Joe"?:cool:  So which side will Pelosi side with?:huh:

Not the obstructionist GQP.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

The mainstream news media has essentially abandoned any in person coverage of Donald Trump to make it easier for them to spread their fabricated lies about him. Now they may need to abandon their in person coverage of Joe Biden to keep Americans from seeing the truth about Joe. :biggrin:

Fabricated lies?  You didn't hear him, see him?  Denial is a bitch.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Good to see him going after everyone in the Washington, D.C. establishment swamp regardless of party affiliation. McConnell and Biden were buddies when Joe was a senator, and Barr and Robert  Mueller are close friends.

92b19c508a6ef956bb0f16156b35c1ed2af1379c

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Your father must feel like a failure when he looks at you and sees what you've become.:sad:

I'm stopping this shit-slinging between us right now.  If you have a political point to make, fine.  I'll do the same.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, O_U812 said:

I'm stopping this shit-slinging between us right now.  If you have a political point to make, fine.  I'll do the same.

Wow, looks like I struck a nerve with the little snowflake. Still don't understand why your parents haven't kicked you out of their home.

3 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

You mean like your talk about saggy balls and accusing people of using drugs, being racists and sexists? Sounds like the little snowflake likes to dish it out but can't take it.:dodgy: