US General Domestic Politics #23 Begins 06/28/21.

3 hours ago, O_U812 said:

I'm stopping this shit-slinging between us right now.  If you have a political point to make, fine.  I'll do the same.

Thank you

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Wow, looks like I struck a nerve with the little snowflake. Still don't understand why your parents haven't kicked you out of their home.

You too-Ridge- It is about time all the shit slinging stopped 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

You mean like your talk about saggy balls and accusing people of using drugs, being racists and sexists? Sounds like the little snowflake likes to dish it out but can't take it.:dodgy:

Can you not pause and stop this kind of response--Give it a rest and see if what OU812 and hopefully golfer6 keep their word and stop the shit slinging or  any name calling and insults as well.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

And your comment makes it apparent that you don't have one.:rolleyes:

Oh If my comment was said from one with no brain then why you reply on it! Ya sleepy Ridgeyy with (zero) brain, Oh you are still sleepy are you?😋😴

spacer.png

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

The mainstream news media has essentially abandoned any in person coverage of Donald Trump to make it easier for them to spread their fabricated lies about him. Now they may need to abandon their in person coverage of Joe Biden to keep Americans from seeing the truth about Joe. :biggrin:

Oh which something of this fabricated lies!Oh then what's the truth! (SaintTrumpyee) who wasn't pay his taxes Even when he was been a President!Or (Trumpyee) ,who Made changes on his management and on his team more than any American President ever in history!Or(Trumpyee) who fired off his ministers by a tweets on his (Twitter account) ! just because they didn't agree with his some of his attitudes.,or selling his lies! it has obviously he didn't care ever about on image of the President of the USA! Or you means those fabricated lies 😋😇 when (Trumpeyy) always shout in his crowd or his (supporters) about immigrants case (Even i don't totllay agree with what the Red party their views about this case) but he never answerd that crowd about his wife and from where she was came? Arn't she is immigrant in somehow!😌 Or This (Trumpyee) who still feel so bad about his donating 20$ on that church, because it didn't makes him winning of the Presidency to 2 term. 😋😇😇

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

And your comment makes it apparent that you don't have one.:rolleyes:

Not in me, but it sounds like I struck one in you, little boy.:cool:

Any infighting going on in Moscow with Putin and his fellow government thugs, comrade Golfer?

Good to see him going after everyone in the Washington, D.C. establishment swamp regardless of party affiliation. McConnell and Biden were buddies when Joe was a senator, and Barr and Robert  Mueller are close friends.

And you no doubt have firsthand knowledge of that.😏

RawStory's definition of sabotage is minority members who have enough guts to expose and denounce the lies that will be told by Democrat and Rino Republican members on the committee.

we'll just save some time & state the obvious. you are an idiot & totally wrong about everything as always.

Trouble in Democrat paradise as the Marxist wing of the party is upset with the infrastructure deal agreed to by "Sleepy Joe"?:cool:  So which side will Pelosi side with?:huh:

The mainstream news media has essentially abandoned any in person coverage of Donald Trump to make it easier for them to spread their fabricated lies about him. Now they may need to abandon their in person coverage of Joe Biden to keep Americans from seeing the truth about Joe. :biggrin:

your delusion knows no limits.

Trouble in Democrat paradise as the Marxist wing of the party is upset with the infrastructure deal agreed to by "Sleepy Joe"?:cool:  So which side will Pelosi side with?:huh:

your delusion knows no limits.