US General Domestic Politics #23 Begins 06/28/21.

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

there won't be many as they are spineless.

tenor - 2021-06-04T042041.187.gif

tenor - 2021-06-04T042049.879.gif

tenor - 2021-06-04T042113.179.gif

Spineless Rino Republicans will be the only Republicans selected by Nancy Pelosi to be on the Jan.6 committee. It's laughable that the Democrats are calling this the Jan. 6  committee in order to equate it to the Sept. 11 commission.  How many people were killed during the Jan. 6 riot as compared to the number killed in the Sept. 11 attack?

just admit that you can't read or comprehend anything & we can all save a lot of time.

I'll admit that I can't read Russian. How about you, comrade Golfer? Although, I don't expect to receive a truthful answer from you.

you forgot to mention that qtrumplicans refuse to investigate because not only will they be exposed but they won't be able to complain that they weren't included even though they were the ones that refused to take part in it. and they know that idiots like you will follow them anyway.

tenor - 2021-07-01T130807.777.gif

tenor - 2021-07-01T130827.339.gif

tenor - 2021-07-01T130908.051.gif

But it is little indoctrinated blind mice like you who follow your dear leader comrade Putin.😏

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I would respond, but I have no idea what you are ranting about.:confused:

Oh back to read about on that into blogs of (sleepy supporters of Saint Trumpyee) to told you what should to say or any lie they wanna you to selling it for this day! sleepy Ridgeyy 😋😴

1 minute ago, ooopel said:

Oh As always your brain is sleepy or out of order😋

spacer.png

You are the true robot. A member of the liberal progressive group think generation. You sound like a typical European who has been brainwashed into willingly giving away your individualism and freedom to big government for the sake of a subsistence level of financial security. 

22 minutes ago, ooopel said:

Oh back to read about on that into blogs of (sleepy supporters of Saint Trumpyee) to told you what should to say or any lie they wanna you to selling it for this day! sleepy Ridgeyy 😋😴

No, I actually express original thoughts. Of which, you have none. You just repeat all the phony stories as fed to you by a corrupt and dishonest news media.

The Jan.6 committee will really be fair, right? The committee will be made up of eight members appointed by Democrats and four members appointed by Republicans except that Nancy Pelosi can reject any Republican appointees that she does not want on the committee.  Sounds like a Stalinist type show trial to me with the verdict determined before the trial begins.

What??????????? No 4:00am dawn raid on the home of Trump Organization CFO Allen Weisselberg by a 50 man FBI swat team like they did with that violent criminal Roger Stone?  Weren't they afraid he would shoot someone when he turned himself in to the Manhattan AG?:biggrin: 

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Spineless Rino Republicans will be the only Republicans selected by Nancy Pelosi to be on the Jan.6 committee. It's laughable that the Democrats are calling this the Jan. 6  committee in order to equate it to the Sept. 11 commission.  How many people were killed during the Jan. 6 riot as compared to the number killed in the Sept. 11 attack?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Whenever Trump speaks, it's safe to assume it's a lie.

WWW.YAHOO.COM

Trump said the wall was just "rotting and rusting" and would've been "perfecto" with new paint. Biden paused construction on his first day in office.

More likely that statement is true for the Democrats, CNN, MSNBC and you.