Leora & Malia - Home Activities #14

Nicholas

29 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

You missed some cock and balls last night! No shirt on either.....

Pity you don't subscribe to RLC to see it!😘

That was a real shock for me, so I missed how the girls did nothing.  😏 Seriously, who are you trying to fool here? 😂

For months there has been nothing but silly and boring shows in this apartment. One of the biggest fans even complains that the shows don't even get down to a real orgasm. Then they do there stupid show with the guy where practically nothing happens again and you think I would be annoyed to have not seen this event?!? 🤣

As soon as the girls really bring their BF, have real sex and not these silly pseudo lesbian shows, then something would be missed. With the bullshit the girls pull off you can be glad if you have not paid for it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

That was a real shock for me, so I missed how the girls did nothing.  😏 Seriously, who are you trying to fool here? 😂

For months there has been nothing but silly and boring shows in this apartment. One of the biggest fans even complains that the shows don't even get down to a real orgasm. Then they do there stupid show with the guy where practically nothing happens again and you think I would be annoyed to have not seen this event?!? 🤣

As soon as the girls really bring their BF, have real sex and not these silly pseudo lesbian shows, then something would be missed. With the bullshit the girls pull off you can be glad if you have not paid for it.

You should have seen him on cam 3, right below it, scratching his scrotum through his boxers for ages! Like a cricketer slowly approaching the crease......🥵

See, if you SUBSCRIBED TO RLC you could have seen it!!

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

You should have seen him on cam 3, right below it, scratching his scrotum through his boxers for ages! Like a cricketer slowly approaching the crease......

had itching 😸

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, pulo filipe said:

had itching 😸

Oh he was having a good long feel wasn't he!

Despite Malia being sad , she is still in the mood to provide for  the subscribers .. what matters the most are the top cameras achievement I guess .. 🤨🧐

9 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

You should have seen him on cam 3, right below it, scratching his scrotum through his boxers for ages! Like a cricketer slowly approaching the crease......🥵

Eh, if you have fun watching a guy scratching his scrotum RLC may be the right choice for you after all. 😂

Again, when this apartment brings real content, the whole thing can become interesting. The bullshit show for the camera by Leora and Malia, are useless. There is no good in two girls have there actual sex somewhere else.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

was 

Funny thing is, he actually was! 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 hours ago, Alladino said:

Eh, if you have fun watching a guy scratching his scrotum RLC may be the right choice for you after all.

Again, when this apartment brings real content, the whole thing can become interesting. The bullshit show for the camera by Leora and Malia, are useless. There is no good in two girls have there actual sex somewhere else.

Nice try Babe!😘 Got a little sweaty reading all that did ya?

Start paying to watch RLC again and then your opinions may finally be valid.