Leora & Malia - Home Activities #14

Nicholas

Just now, Nenemoh7 said:

meanwhile leora is commando somewhere in prague

she should invite more male friend and show us the commando style, maybe something is wrong with me but i better prefer to see her commando when she have guest than when she bates

Good Morning _ Bonjour

good evening _ bonne nuit

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👯

great day for everyone in family

have a great tuesday

🐨👯 🗼 🐈 🐴🦝🐿️ 🐶 🐱🦨 💀 🔭 🏍️ 🌟🕵️🌶️ nick  chris gag-her patou 🦍  🐊   gregg 😁😈 mchef56

• Like 1

8 hours ago, marco6742 said:

I once heard Leora describe the situation as a 'circus' when she was yelling at her BF telling him that she couldn't go to see him. It's exactly that, they knew what would happen once they started to see these BF's.

Mh. Non ci credo molto a questa ricostruzione. Non perché lo hai tradotto te ma perché in questo momento Leora non mi sembra chiusa in casa come una monaca in un monastero. E si sa che a Leora piace fare le cose a modo suo e se decide che quel giorno deve uscire e stare fuori casa a dormire lo farà. 

Se fosse vero Leora avrebbe una sola scelta, lasciare RLC e andare a vivere con LB. Ma non durerebbe neanche un giorno, finirebbero con lanciarsi i coltelli a vicenda. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

Cioè, è da inizio mese che Leora esce praticamente tutti i giorni per i fatti suoi. Sia con le amiche che con LB. Ha poco da lamentarsi di questo "circo". 

For most guys getting their pecker wet would satisfy 95% of them.

As long as Leora still carries some feelings for Paul she'll never be exactly happy with anyone else.  Speaking of Paul now that travel restrictions are being lifted it's about time his ass will be showing up in the Czech Rep soon.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 6

32 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

For most guys getting their pecker wet would satisfy 95% of them.

As long as Leora still carries some feelings for Paul she'll never be exactly happy with anyone else.  Speaking of Paul now that travel restrictions are being lifted it's about time his ass will be showing up in the Czech Rep soon.

Lo spero, almeno si vedrà il VERO circo. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1