Leora & Malia - Home Activities #14

Nicholas

17 minutes ago, Alladino said:

What? the girls are really supposed to show their private lives in a project about insight into private life? 🤣

The BFs will probably never make it into the apartment. RLC has lost its way and now makes on cheap show stage with pseudo lesbian bullshit. 🤐

Let me repeat .. Queen Leora and Princess Malia live in a New Castle in an amazing Middle Ages style capital , a very romantic style city and one of Europe’s top sexually influenced places with some of the most beautiful women that exist on this planet .. 

Now , in order to gain access and appear on cameras in this New Castle , only if you are an Ex -King ( Paul ) gives you the chance or one of the earliest co peasants that had a humble life alongside the current Queen , before she becomes who she is today . 

I think in order to gain access and be on cameras ,first , someone has to take an oath and prove that won’t steal the glory of the Queen and the Princess and remain humble ( imagine some of the Queen’s friends being nicer women than her , the forum here will go mad and speak about them and all attention will go away from her and the Princess ) and further more , if it is men , they need to obey and discipline in all of Queen’s demands , which as it seems few are willing to do and therefore they stay away so far from entering the Palace … 

And they lived happily ever after ( that is masturbate  even more 😁😆

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

You obviously have not seen the size of my lips 😁

Tweedland" The Gentlemen's club: Keep Calm and Keep a Stiff Upper Lip / Dr  Thomas Dixon - Stiff Upper Lip, An Emotional History of Britain - BBC 2     BIG LIPS | DA BOIS Wiki | Fandom

This is how the lips of Babi will look in some years if she continues the injections ( Babi , previous Barcelona tenant and current on and off camera visitor in Masha’s apartment 😇

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Let me repeat .. Queen Leora and Princess Malia live in a New Castle in an amazing Middle Ages style capital , a very romantic style city and one of Europe’s top sexually influenced places with some of the most beautiful women that exist on this planet .. 

Now , in order to gain access and appear on cameras in this New Castle , only if you are an Ex -King ( Paul ) gives you the chance or one of the earliest co peasants that had a humble life alongside the current Queen , before she becomes who she is today . 

I think in order to gain access and be on cameras ,first , someone has to take an oath and prove that won’t steal the glory of the Queen and the Princess and remain humble ( imagine some of the Queen’s friends being nicer women than her , the forum here will go mad and speak about them and all attention will go away from her and the Princess ) and further more , if it is men , they need to obey and discipline in all of Queen’s demands , which as it seems few are willing to do and therefore they stay away so far from entering the Palace … 

And they lived happily ever after ( that is masturbate  even more 😁😆

Let me repeat...you do have quite a vivid imagination. 

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Let me repeat...you do have quite a vivid imagination. 

It is summer , all senses are high alerted due to heat wave 😁 This apartment for what it provides , i believe it is only through these kind of comments and posts to keep us entertained . Drama and whatever we see ( or not ) in this place and people who watch this apartment 24/7 to notice when the Queen went in the balcony to make a call or in the toilet for private instructions back in Russia and her co shared business with her ex ,  I leave it for the experts .. I can only contribute with my fairy tale narrations 😇😎🥳

• Upvote 2

I certainly hope that the woman known as Malia was not hurt or offended if she happened to notice some of my earlier comments related to her and her friend and roommate Leora. I happen to like her quite a bit and think that she is quite an attractive woman as well. My earlier comments were made in hopes that if they had been noticed and read by her or her friend Leora, that maybe there may have been some other considerations given in regards to how much, if any interactive involvements with one another she may be interested in or not as much as she may have thought she may have been in the past. If she feels that she does not happen to be interested in being involved in certain interactive occasions as much as she once may have thought she may, she could just let her friend know. That was the main point of my earlier comments.   

• Confused 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Nicholas said:

I certainly hope that the woman known as Malia was not hurt or offended if she happened to notice some of my earlier comments related to her and her friend and roommate Leora. I happen to like her quite a bit and think that she is a quite attractive woman as well. My earlier comments were made in hopes that if they had been noticed and read by her or her friend Leora, that maybe there may have been some other considerations given in regards to how much, if any interactive involvements with one another she may be interested in or not as much as she may have thought she may have been in the past. If she feels that she does not happen to be interested in being involved in certain interactive occasions as much as she once may have thought she may, she could just let her friend know. That was the main point of my earlier comments.   

I very much doubt it's anything you wrote Nich.