Kitty and Smith - home activities #5

36 minutes ago, x192023 said:

its gonna cost ya lol

Where do I send this to? she made her mommy all sexy 🙂

I think she even made Smith hard somebody' has too 😛

have some photos and vids!

Disregard 😞

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Has anybody told Kitty thank you for having her mom over which subsequently led to her showing her boobs?  If not, how rude of you all LMAO.

Why tell Kitty? They should go right to her Mom. 🤣

19 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Oh yeah...does her mom read CC?

As you know, there is nothing of which I can be certain Harley. I rely on heresay. But I am inclined to think, based on her behavior, that not only does she read, she may well be intrigued by it. But these are all suppositions on my part.

3 minutes ago, jugghead said:

As you know, there is nothing of which I can be certain Harley. I rely on heresay. But I am inclined to think, based on her behavior, that not only does she read, she may well be intrigued by it. But these are all suppositions on my part.

OK, that's all i needed to know and if by chance she does read CC....that's just weird!

Sorry JH, maybe it's just me but I think it's weird to read about what your daughter and her boyfriend are doing.  Besides that if it was something Kitty would want her mom to know, I would think Kitty would tell her.  I don't know what else to say besides it's just weird if her mother reads about her sex life which is broadcast to thousands of people.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Sorry JH, maybe it's just me but I think it's weird to read about what your daughter and her boyfriend are doing.  Besides that if it was something Kitty would want her mom to know, I would think Kitty would tell her.  I don't know what else to say besides it's just weird if her mother reads about her sex life which is broadcast to thousands of people.

That is understandable. But, we are not them. To each, his own. This is why I do not judge anyone. I leave that to you and a lot of the others to post here. You see, I am progressive. Nothing shocks me. I have either seen it or I know of it, but trust me, I can absorb pretty much anything. I study human behavior and I appreciate it as it appears. you would do well to do the same or die trying to make sense of what you understand.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Hah! In the meantime I saw Mom's boobs and they are lovely, just like the the rest of her. The boyfriend is pretty hot too so I do believe they could make a great couple on RLC. If he has a baby dick then maybe not so much (only some of us can pack heat). I am willing to bet they might consider a run on RLC. they might get a good audience from us old fuckers.

2 hours ago, jugghead said:

Hah! In the meantime I saw Mom's boobs and they are lovely, just like the the rest of her. The boyfriend is pretty hot too so I do believe they could make a great couple on RLC. If he has a baby dick then maybe not so much (only some of us can pack heat). I am willing to bet they might consider a run on RLC. they might get a good audience from us old fuckers.

I have a message for you from a certain Kitty jugg......🙀 "meooow"! translated as, "nevermind mama and her bf, what about my times of feeling frisky" ?   😸

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nicholas said:

I have a message for you from a certain Kitty jugg......🙀 "meooow"! translated as, "nevermind mama and her bf, what about my times of feeling frisky" ?   😸

You're whacky, lol. Any way, I have a lot of respect for Kitty and her beautiful mom. I would never betray them here or anywhere. Both are beautiful women inside and out.