Kitty and Smith - home activities #5

8 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Perhaps it is time to start calling Kitty Veronica? I may need a bit of cover bro.

I see an uncanny resemblance to Veronica. I certainly don't think she resembles Betty or Big Ethel. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jugghead said:

True that. But quite honestly, from what I understand, she is every bit as off the hook cool as you.

There is no doubt that her and I could trip the light fantastic.  The only problem is, she is not my type.  I'm not into body art or fake anything and certainly not with a smoker.  Other than that, she's "A" OK in my book!  Oh, and by the way...she does have one BEAUtiful kitty!!

That's all for me tonight...have a good one!!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I see an uncanny resemblance to Veronica. I certainly don't think she resembles Betty or Big Ethel. 

Just no Ethel ok? I don't even want that in my gas. Much less in my ass.

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

There is no doubt that her and I could trip the light fantastic.  The only problem is, she is not my type.  I'm not into body art or fake anything and certainly not with a smoker.  Other than that, she's "A" OK in my book!  Oh, and by the way...she does have one BEAUtiful kitty!!

That's all for me tonight...have a good one!!

In the end it is always about the person underneath. Good night Harley!

3 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Just no Ethel ok? I don't even want that in my gas. Much less in my ass.

Lol. That seemed obvious from the way you used to run to get away from her when she was chasing after you jugg. 😂

• Haha 1

Just now, Nicholas said:

Lol. That seemed obvious from the way you used to run to get away from her when she was chasing after you jugg. 😂

Seriously, My ex was in many ways similar to Ethel

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I hate to burst your bubble JH but you liked smaller women before you ever started dating.  Dating a small woman does not make a man all of a sudden start liking small women.

Maybe, but divorcing a tall woman could.