B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #16 (July)

Queen of RLC tenants is back in a way that fits her better than living the toxic relationship she currently has .. Gina for one night only at least 😎 with advices to Hannah and even Tereza 😉😉🤩🥳

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

à l’instant, EMMETT111 a dit :

Gina has already done the lesbian thing with a couple of girls,and it was Gina pulling her tit out so Hanna could suck it and she did it a few times so dont know where you got she was not into it

before that she kept rejecting hanna when hanna was trying to kiss her

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Gina has already done the lesbian thing with a couple of girls,and it was Gina pulling her tit out so Hanna could suck it and she did it a few times so dont know where you got she was not into it

If you think for a minute that Gyna is into anything girl girl, then you are delusional

• Upvote 1

il y a 1 minute, bluewinner a dit :

and she initiated a french kiss with her, so I'd say she is more than Ok. 

are we watching the same show? Hanna is the one clearly initiating it lol. She tried to kiss gina so many times before that

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

If you think for a minute that Gyna is into anything girl girl, then you are delusional

so when she let alex eat her out twice and did a threesome with Bruno and whats her name and let her eat her out so yes i guess i am delusional

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

so when she let alex eat her out twice and did a threesome with Bruno and whats her name and let her eat her out so yes i guess i am delusional

Yes ,she done two or three when she's drunk. Including Ariana.

• Upvote 1

à l’instant, EMMETT111 a dit :

Easy to receive but i doubt she would eat another girl out. Just like her mate megan