B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #16 (July)

6 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

lola talked gina and hanna into it but then they got distracted when hanna and gina walked into the bathroom gina saw the full tub and it looked like she realized they forgot about it

Went to bathroom myself, came back and now everyone's in the living room doing the hokey pokey...

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

total bullshit Monica is not letting anyone use HER bathroom so even if the girls wanted to get in the tub people keep knocking on the door every two minutes

i dont blame her, letting a load of drunks mess it up, bed and baths are personnal spaces

14 minutes ago, Billybob said:

Jesus, Gina. Take a breathe.

Oh hey, she got up. I was worried she was going to pass out due to lack of oxygen for a minute there.

i once said Gina could have a 5 hour conversation with a brick wall 

• Haha 1

à l’instant, EMMETT111 a dit :

fucked up thing is Gina and Hanna were all into it Gina pulling her tit out for Hanna to suck then then that bitch Tereza thought they wanted to talk and got Gina started and she has not stopped since

thats why we call her mother tereza 

• Upvote 1

fucked up thing is Gina and Hanna were all into it Gina pulling her tit out for Hanna to suck then  that bitch Tereza thought they wanted to talk and got Gina started and she has not stopped since

she bailed Gyna out

fucked up thing is Gina and Hanna were all into it Gina pulling her tit out for Hanna to suck then  that bitch Tereza thought they wanted to talk and got Gina started and she has not stopped since

hanna got found out when T&E were in B5