Masha - Home activities #15

long blonde hair = Barcelona
long orange braids = Berlin
long frizzy hair = Prague
Coincidence or a reference to events?
So I wait until there is a new hairstyle
then maybe ... the next trip to Portugal?  🤔

2 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Non so se sia una buona cosa che sia tornata Masha. Almeno per un bel po' non vedremo niente se paragonato a quello che si è visto negli ultimi 3 giorni.

We watch more than what Leora and Malia give to the audience ☺️ even if it is Masha , Tanya , Babi , Piper , Sofia , Eva , Nelly … and , at Masha’s place , there’s hardly ever  a show , just people who explore their sexuality , don’t afraid to be on cameras and they are having fun at a place they Masha always gives them the feeling “ My home , your home , mi casa , su casa “ … 

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

long blonde hair = Barcelona
long orange braids = Berlin
long frizzy hair = Prague
Coincidence or a reference to events?
So I wait until there is a new hairstyle
then maybe ... the next trip to Portugal?  🤔

Pff .. This is a fantastic comment and observation good friend , well done ☺️😌😇🙏👆👏👏👏

We also know that she spoke with Holly so as to visit her in Ukraine ..😉 The thing is that we recently saw Holly in Barcelona at a cameo appearance 😁

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

Pff .. This is a fantastic comment and observation good friend , well done ☺️😌😇🙏👆👏👏👏

We also know that she spoke with Holly so as to visit her in Ukraine ..😉 The thing is that we recently saw Holly in Barcelona at a cameo appearance 😁

Your thought is very good!  Besides, she found a good replacement when she is absent!

Amazing “ milf “ at Masha’s 😋😋 sorry but I can’t recognize who this woman is and if she’s ever appeared in the past .. fantastic  🥳🥳🤩🤩 ( Russian speaking lady ) 

17 minutes ago, SONBAHAR said:
Masha, why can't we enter the room?

There is apparently a new strategy from RLC, they are now switching from free to premium more often and the free places are also changing.
You have to wait, at some point the room will become visible again 🤷‍♂️

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, ddhm said:

Amazing “ milf “ at Masha’s 😋😋 sorry but I can’t recognize who this woman is and if she’s ever appeared in the past .. fantastic  🥳🥳🤩🤩 ( Russian speaking lady ) 

She has been coming many times already. If I'm not mistaken, each time it was to "take care" of Masha's face.