Masha - Home activities #15

Noldus

4 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

What was refreshing about this tonight is that we were spared the  hours and hours of buildup.  This was unlike Masha/Hedi, or Pam/Jordi, Tesla/FootballGuy, Nana  the other night, and even  Nelly/Martina that took time to develop.  He appeared out of nowhere and they were fucking in hours if not minutes.  

Don't get me wrong, the voyeur instinct in me (see DD, you thought I missed that, didn't you?) suggests that the build up is fun and exciting and is almost as erotic as the sex itself.   But when you are trying  to fall asleep at midnight  and it's 6AM in Barca and the lovers are still playing cat and mouse together ... it can be tiresome!

Bravo to these two tonight.  Put them in B4!     LOL (just kidding)

I enjoyed the session last night with the hairdresser and friend. Nice to see her making full use of the apartment. A nice girl who has a lovely smile and a truly bouncy body. Great stuff!!👍😳

• Like 1

7 hours ago, cupid30 said:

one of my favs....she was sexyyyy!!!!

Beatriz was fed up with the cams so she went to the guest room then her man showed up.  She thought she was safe but I was on the cam behind them.  They had a passionate session there they were one of my favs too!

7 hours ago, ed2 said:

Yes, for alot of people on here it seems like a slow buildup, and a long seduction is a big part of their excitement. I think for me it's not necessarily so. My dream tenant is completely confident with the cameras, and acts like they're not there. A slow buildup, and a long seduction can be very exciting. For example if two people have just met, and they have to work alittle on seducing the other. I will say that some of the most exciting moments in the project is when the outcome is uncertain. We don't know if something is going to happen, and we don't know what will happen. This is regardless of whether it happened after a long buildup, or if it was a sudden change. 

Then there is another kind of slow buildup. Like we saw with Masha/Hedi or Pam/Jordi. I don't like this kind, and I think it has little to do with voyeurism. It either happens because they need to build up their own confidence, before they can be comfortable enough to actually do anything on camera. Or it happens because the want to seduce their viewers. Tease us, and give us little by little. The best example is Sofie. This is just bullshit, in my opinion.

This is a really good point Ed.  There is a difference between a new couple flirting and building up to see how far each will go ... versus what we see here often ... both partners are very eager but the "guest" is camera shy and not sure he/she  wants to do this.  Without the cams they would be  fucking quickly but the camera shyness drags it all out.

Nonetheless, the cat and mouse of this ... like Hedi and Masha ... can be  fun ... especially when we are all logged in and chatting about it ... watching it together as if it was a huge football game and we are waiting to see someone score.

Excellent said!

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

This has been some of the best moments I have enjoyed watching at RLC .. a “ girl next door “ let’s say , totally different than the parade of model type women we have in our screens ( except Hanna  a bit ) offering some wild marathons with her partner / boyfriend / , whatever he is .

I don’t know how and what Masha says to all these people that visit her apartment and makes them feel so comfortable and not giving a shit for the cameras  but I can die sure say that when anyone enters Masha’s apartment , it is an “ automatic increase “of chances 😂🤣that we might watch anything happening .

Thats why I will always consider Masha’s the top ever apartment for the content we have seen , totally unpredictable , anything can happen by anyone . As I said , I can’t think of any other apartment that the tenant is missing but she manages to keep her apartment fully watchable with guests , friends that take care of the place and so on . 

Compare the happenings we have seen all these years in this place with other divas , girls that wannabe models and so on living in luxury and the absolute daily life that this woman has and with her way she is providing exciting content since 2015 .. well done Masha and friends , absolutely phenomenal ☺️☺️🥳🤩👏👏👏

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

well I've only just got cc back - lot of catchin up to do, but in a nutshell, the hairdresse and the guy who couln't cum (evebtually did but hard work)  and OT Pam with a tail plug up her backdoor - sums up the Sunday afternoon!! 🙄