Masha - Home activities #15

Noldus

1 hour ago, jackassforlife said:

She has been coming many times already. If I'm not mistaken, each time it was to "take care" of Masha's face.

Yes , you are right I believe .. I think I was super excited seeing her sometime during the afternoon but your comment helps to realize that she has been seen again ☺️

• Upvote 1

quiet days with Masha
she speaks little, so there is really nothing to report
last week a photo shoot, a swim in the sea, on Sunday a little depression, the cats came to consolation,
began to paint "Girl with the Lollipop"
routine today and read a lot
Finally she looked at the map of Chalkidiki, maybe she reads something about Mount Athos (speculation 🙄)

7 minutes ago, rado07 said:

quiet days with Masha
she speaks little, so there is really nothing to report
last week a photo shoot, a swim in the sea, on Sunday a little depression, the cats came to consolation,
began to paint "Girl with the Lollipop"
routine today and read a lot
Finally she looked at the map of Chalkidiki, maybe she reads something about Mount Athos (speculation 🙄)

Chalkidiki 😉 Best beach places  in Greece , lots of tourism from the nearby countries by car .. one of the top spots for Russian people concerning religious tourism .. I highly doubt that religion is strong developed for Masha ..A great choice for mainland Greece holidays in August ( not choosing then an island ) but as everywhere in Greece in August, full of people making their holidays .. currently very cheap connections from Rome to Thessaloniki and ultimately Chalkidiki for  4-5 days of sea , sun and .. adventures 😉😉

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Chalkidiki 😉 Best beach places  in Greece , lots of tourism from the nearby countries by car .. one of the top spots for Russian people concerning religious tourism .. I highly doubt that religion is strong developed for Masha ..A great choice for mainland Greece holidays in August ( not choosing then an island ) but as everywhere in Greece in August, full of people making their holidays .. currently very cheap connections from Rome to Thessaloniki and ultimately Chalkidiki for  4-5 days of sea , sun and .. adventures 😉😉

maybe also vacation
A while ago Masha was looking for a place to meet her mother or grandma 🤷‍♂️

24 minutes ago, rado07 said:

maybe also vacation
A while ago Masha was looking for a place to meet her mother or grandma 🤷‍♂️

Not a bad choice to all meet there ☺️

5 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

I liked it better last time when she wore that loose shirt and kept giving good looks at her tits 

Her presence and appearances are always more than welcomed by everyone who watches her I think ☺️