B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #30 (July)

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

Still think it’s a bad idea placing Stella in b1; all she will achieve in my humble opinion is upset the harmony achieved by Radi, Pam & Ariana after Sera left. 

The best place for Stella is in rehab and not in any apartments

• Upvote 2

I'm sad to see Ariana leave.  A very beautiful woman, full of personality and charisma, and popular with the other tenants.  I really enjoyed listening to her English conversations and getting to learn a little bit more about her, and also enjoyed her dancing and delightful singing.  I'll miss her.

Farewell Ariana, take care, and I wish you all the best for the future ❤️

• Like 10

Ariana hat eine Wohnung in Barcelona gefunden.Wenn ich sie richtig verstanden habe.Also kann es sein das sie bei B1 oder in andere Wohnungen erscheint.Ich würde mich sehr freuen wenn man sie mal wieder sieht.Ich denke das sie sich jetzt mal eine Auszeit mit ihrem Freund nimmt.Man wird es sehen.Ich wünsche ihr das all ihre Ideen und Wünsche in Erfüllung gehen und das sie gesund bleibt.Ariana,Alles Gute für die Zukunft und pass auf dich auf.💓

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Crisu123 said:

Ariana has found an apartment in Barcelona. If I understand her correctly. So it may be that she appears at B1 or in other apartments. I would be very happy if you see her again. I think she will take a break now with her boyfriend. You will see. I wish her all her ideas and wishes come true and that she stays healthy. Ariana, all the best for the future and take care of yourself. 💓

At least now her "baby" can be with her without the cameras around. :wink:

Seems like Pam gained a bit of weight. This morning she barely put her skinny jeans on so she wore loose jeans instead, and now she couldn't buttoned her skirt, and it took her a minute to get it off of her

• Upvote 1