B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #30 (July)

28 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Are you having a laugh? The more RLC keeps bringing back these girls the more i feel RLC is nothing more than a fucking fake website and nothing is real about it. The couple on vacations have all links to the girls apt. RLC is really not real. Paid actors coming back again and again because basically how can ordinary normal girls just come right in and start pointing there pussy and asses straight down the lens of the cameras without any mistake about where to angle it. Normal everyday real people wouldn't do it.

Spot on and well said Daleys!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

Shhh Neil ... don't be tracking me like Noldus does!  I'm keeping my newbie card as long as I can.  

Hey it's all relative right?  I accept that I am learning a lot, but then someone comes in and says something like "well that was hot but it still doesn't match the 3 girl / 2 guy four day orgy in B2 back in 2015 when Lesley was sucking two cocks at the same time and they had to bring in more condoms and KY on the third day ..."     LOL

Yes this is sarcastic but some of you collectively sound like that.  "You should have been here when ..." .

Stella has a sexy exotic look with a bright smile so I will give her a fair shake.  I am hopeful when I read that she has had sex on cam with guys and girls.  Hope Martina is reading this and she calls Stella to inform her that expectations are high!    🙂 

Yes, its the kind of the Brit expression we hear, 'Oh back in the day'' etc. But nostalgia ain't what it used to be 🤣

• Like 1

Shhh Neil ... don't be tracking me like Noldus does!  I'm keeping my newbie card as long as I can.  

Hey it's all relative right?  I accept that I am learning a lot, but then someone comes in and says something like "well that was hot but it still doesn't match the 3 girl / 2 guy four day orgy in B2 back in 2015 when Lesley was sucking two cocks at the same time and they had to bring in more condoms and KY on the third day ..."     LOL

Yes this is sarcastic but some of you collectively sound like that.  "You should have been here when ..." .

Stella has a sexy exotic look with a bright smile so I will give her a fair shake.  I am hopeful when I read that she has had sex on cam with guys and girls.  Hope Martina is reading this and she calls Stella to inform her that expectations are high!    🙂 

One of Stellas most memorable nights was during an orgy at B-4 when she paired off with I guy I named the Louisville Slugger, in honor of an American baseball bat. I can personally attest that it is virtually impossible for a guy to make a woman surrender during sex, but this guy had Stella wanting to quit. LOL

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Not one person that has been a supporter of RLC for many years wants to see any repeat girls.  Look at how the excitement level shoots up when a new face is cast on RLC.  Nobody wants to see the same old repeats time after time after time. 

I hear you HC but are you saying there is NO ONE that has done RLC that we would ever want to see back?   No consensus all star where most of you would say "yeah, it would be hot to have her back".   I've seen posts to this effect but have not paid any attention because it's like saying "bring Babe Ruth back but if you have no clue who he is, it doesn't matter to me" (I do know who he is BTW).  And forgive me for saying, but you may not be the right person to be asking this question!   🙂 

5 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

The so called orgy in B2 was not even worth remembering!  The people that say it was great are the same desperate people that keep RLC afloat.  I only got to see the so called good parts and to me they sucked ass.  It's all in the eye of the beholder how these events go and that one...should be forgotten!!

Stella is !, was,  always sexy, playful, engaging , great tits and we will not be disappointed !  so stop with your bullshit criticism ! cause it is pure bullshit !!   

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

By the way, one last thought occurring to me right now ... it's fun reading all of the reactions to Stella ... but the commentary won't be complete until the one-and-only DD weighs in.  I can't even imagine what he will say given all that I have read this afternoon. LOL.  Yes I know some of you are rolling your eyes right now.

• Haha 1

By the way, one last thought occurring to me right now ... it's fun reading all of the reactions to Stella ... but the commentary won't be complete until the one-and-only DD weighs in.  I can't even imagine what he will say given all that I have read this afternoon. LOL.  Yes I know some of you are rolling your eyes right now.

yeh c'mon dd, get off that damn beach and tuck in !! 😎

• Like 1