B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #30 (July)

4 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Are you having a laugh? The more RLC keeps bringing back these girls the more i feel RLC is nothing more than a fucking fake website and nothing is real about it. The couple on vacations have all links to the girls apt. RLC is really not real. Paid actors coming back again and again because basically how can ordinary normal girls just come right in and start pointing there pussy and asses straight down the lens of the cameras without any mistake about where to angle it. Normal everyday real people wouldn't do it.

It doesn't really matter who the girls are It's not going to change the goals of RLC. And that goal is to make money. Im willing to bet that their subscriptions continue to climb no matter the number of complaints from this forum.:smile:

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, timber said:

She's been on RLC a ton.

In my opinion, she's capable of being a very entertaining tenant. She's also capable of being very boring. It usually depends on the other people who are there and what the environment in the apartments is like. She's had sex with both guys and girls openly on camera. Unfortunately, she's good friends with Lola & Anna and I doubt anything entertaining will come from them hanging out, just bad tease shows. She's also very good friends with Gina so maybe they'll do something interesting, but generally they just get very drunk and talk forever when they hang out.

Thanks, thats good background for me who hasn't seen her before. Get drunk with Gina?  - I don't beleive it (sarcasm alert) 😂

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

she went to B4 a few time when Meg was there - I rember her dancing on the bed with the other girls , i think they had quite a good friendship. After Meg left, not so much if at all can't remember her at the pool party with B5 etc.

she used to spend the day on megs bed with her phone

2 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

It doesn't really matter who the girls are It's not going to change the goals of RLC. And that goal is to make money. Im willing to bet that their subscriptions continue to climb no matter the number of complaints from this forum.:smile:

they are running a business and the goal of any business is to make money.

7 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

Loool what a reach

Its not a reach if you recall the comments when she was the first to be evicted from B-1 while her co-conspirators remained and were celebrated by the same "fans".  

8 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

Loool what a reach

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

she went to B4 a few time when Meg was there - I rember her dancing on the bed with the other girls , i think they had quite a good friendship. After Meg left, not so much if at all can't remember her at the pool party with B5 etc.

She soon grew tired of it, as a matter of fact she had an argument with Megan about as I remember. They later made up but things never were the same between them.

31 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

While I agree that RLC should try to get more new girls into the project and recycle less, I have to admit that the huge negative outcries really makes it hard for us newbies to give these girls a fair shake.  Based on what I just read, I'm thinking this girl is on a par with Seraphima or worse.  But that can't be possible, can it?

But I get it ... based on Noldus' reporting these are battle-hardened veterans that are returning ... so the yearning for new blood is understandable. 

I have seen posts along the lines of "Bring xxx back" but have not paid much attention to those as I do not know who xxx is.  So who is the consensus #1 returnee that would make all of you veterans the most happy?  I don't spend a lot of time in B1 ... except for Pam ... looks like this won't change since Stella is so gosh darn awful!!!

Do you eat only one vegetable and one vegetable only, of course you don't.  Do you only buy one type of bread and one type only, of course you don't.

Not one person that has been a supporter of RLC for many years wants to see any repeat girls.  Look at how the excitement level shoots up when a new face is cast on RLC.  Nobody wants to see the same old repeats time after time after time.  It was said awhile back that there was a waiting list of girls that wanted to join RLC and yet, all they do is keep bringing back the same old dried up repeats.  RLC is a bunch of lazy, non-caring assholes that only care about one thing...and that is making sure they get their money. They do not care about me or you or anyone else!

12 minutes ago, philo said:

Its not a reach if you recall the comments when she was the first to be evicted from B-1 while her co-conspirators remained and were celebrated by the same "fans".  

Sad but some people do still think that way.  Not a huge fan of hers, but she is a beautiful woman regardless of complexion.  

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

don't think you can call yourself a Newbie much longer Jen 😁

Shhh Neil ... don't be tracking me like Noldus does!  I'm keeping my newbie card as long as I can.  

Hey it's all relative right?  I accept that I am learning a lot, but then someone comes in and says something like "well that was hot but it still doesn't match the 3 girl / 2 guy four day orgy in B2 back in 2015 when Lesley was sucking two cocks at the same time and they had to bring in more condoms and KY on the third day ..."     LOL

Yes this is sarcastic but some of you collectively sound like that.  "You should have been here when ..." .

Stella has a sexy exotic look with a bright smile so I will give her a fair shake.  I am hopeful when I read that she has had sex on cam with guys and girls.  Hope Martina is reading this and she calls Stella to inform her that expectations are high!    🙂