B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #30 (July)

That's just great,i let my subscription run out and the most exciting thing to happen on RLC in a long time happens,a possible drowning or O/D in the tub,just my luck. If the place goes U/M everyone will be freaking out and the chat will be so fast and furious you will not be able to keep up,,lol.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, corvette84 said:

How can I get her out of the water? I live in the United States. 😏

LMFAO,it doesn't look good from the thumbnails,her head looks under water and no movement,or the thumbnails froze.

Just now, RAGNAR said:

LMFAO,it doesn't look good from the thumbnails,her head looks under water and no movement,or the thumbnails froze.

Her face is above the water and she is breathing. The way her hands are looks creepy.

2 minutes ago, auraaaaaa said:

goooooooooooo check her out anyone thereeeeeeee ?? rlc bullshit people ??

From the thumbs,the other two are lounging in pams room,,how do you think they would feel it were the worst case scenario to happen,,wow.

il y a 5 minutes, RAGNAR a dit :

That's just great,i let my subscription run out and the most exciting thing to happen on RLC in a long time happens,a possible drowning or O/D in the tub,just my luck. If the place goes U/M everyone will be freaking out and the chat will be so fast and furious you will not be able to keep up,,lol.

i wouldnt say a girl maybe being dead is exciting