B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #30 (July)

I wouldn't be surprised if the apartment goes off-line like this .... but if you look very closely you can see movement in the water .... she knows how to keep the forum active

Edited by jantje1967

1 minute ago, isidore57 said:

No not you, I too am 8000 km away but RLC should call the girls in the apartment

1 minute ago, corvette84 said:

Her face is above the water and she is breathing. The way her hands are looks creepy.

Thanks! I couldn't tell if she was breathing..

• Like 1

J'ai envoyé un message à RLC! Ils sont dans l'obligation de contacter Pam et Radislava! C'est leur rôle et leur devoir pour la protection de leurs "employés" comme dans toute entreprise, l'employeur se doit de protéger la santé et la vie de leurs employés! 

There is a difference now. Stella is not drunk now, just tired
She will react, as she did earlier tonight when she turned her head and got water in her mouth

il y a 1 minute, Noldus a dit :

Il y a une différence maintenant. Stella n'est pas ivre maintenant, juste fatiguée
Elle réagira, comme elle l'a fait plus tôt ce soir quand elle a tourné la tête et a eu l'eau à la bouche

NOLDUS? TU SAIS QU'ELLE CONSOMME BEAUCOUP DE DROGUES 

DEMONSTRATION CE MATIN EN ASSEYANT SON DERREIERE SUR UNE PLAQUE 0 INDUCTION

3 minutes ago, winnlove said:

J'ai envoyé un message à RLC! Ils sont dans l'obligation de contacter Pam et Radislava! C'est leur rôle et leur devoir pour la protection de leurs "employés" comme dans toute entreprise, l'employeur se doit de protéger la santé et la vie de leurs employés! 

They should...but they didn't bother when Elian tested positive for Covid...😏

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

This has happened before in B1 with Gina...RLC called Kylie and she sorted her out...

Hopefully they will contact the girls because this has gone on long enough...:angry:

• Upvote 1