B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #30 (July)

il y a 9 minutes, TheGambit a dit :

Ariana is one of my favorites but her stay in RLC was definitely a huge dissapointment for me personally.

So much potential but she´s just not into it.

She should have been in B4 with Pam and Radi

• Upvote 1

Penultimate long time tenant ready to depart .. two more to go , even if the new ones that will be joining ( will they ? 🤨 ) can bring for the whole remaining summer a refreshing aura and atmosphere , exactly as the girls in B4 brought .. of course , the big plus is that they have all been new ones there in comparing to the latest repeaters addition … 

Just now, bluewinner said:

looks like it's time up for lovely Ariana 💙  😪

I will also miss her , genuine and original , funny , social , big success fro RLC to have her and lovable amongst almost everyone , older or newer faces .. she brought new things with the spinning thing , the spiritual gatherings and of course the compared to no other orgasms , unbelievable sessions ☺️☺️😇  But it was effects of long time staying since quite some time now .. I believe we see her again 😉 Noldus maybe provides  the info , but I consider and believe that she’s the one and only newcomer that holds the record of the longest first time staying days .. she must be a bit close to a full 10 months period since last September , seems like yesterday for me and her first endless IPhone talking  session between B1’s balcony and her then room , current  Radislava’s with one of the guys that wanted to marry her 😂🤣

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

ariana tres jolie fille qui ma beaucoup divertis avec ses tutoriels de comment sucer et surtout quand elle testait ses nouveaux sextoys,elle a l'air d'aimer tester les choses et surtout decouvrir la vie dans tous les sens du terme,content pour elle qu'elle quitte cette aventure et enfin vivre normalement loin des cameras.Par contre si elle pouvait emmener ses deux colocataires et surtout radislava la droguée,anorexique,boulimique et qu'elle noublie pas d'emmener un miroir car constament elle se regarde dedans,bref de B1 tu sera la seule que je regretterais 😘

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I will also miss her , genuine and original , funny , social , big success fro RLC to have her and lovable amongst almost everyone , older or newer faces .. she brought new things with the spinning thing , the spiritual gatherings and of course the compared to no other orgasms , unbelievable sessions ☺️☺️😇  But it was effects of long time staying since quite some time now .. I believe we see her again 😉 Noldus maybe provides  the info , but I consider and believe that she’s the one and only newcomer that holds the record of the longest first time staying days .. she must be a bit close to a full 10 months period since last September , seems like yesterday for me and her first endless IPhone talking  session between B1’s balcony and her then room , current  Radislava’s with one of the guys that wanted to marry her 😂🤣

with all these veteran returnees rlc starting to use it gonna take them lots of time before they find another girl like her anyway i think shes wasting her time in barcelona and have better stuff to do to have a good life

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Looks like they have a limit around 290-300 days
Irma 293
Monica 294
Amira 295
Ariana 295 today
(Megan and Holly 256)

10  months then …

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, TheGambit said:

Ariana is one of my favorites but her stay in RLC was definitely a huge dissapointment for me personally.

So much potential but she´s just not into it.

My favorite as well, but she has said many times she wants to get married but the guy is already married. I wish her luck and good fortune. Who knows she may return one day.:heart:

• Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Looks like they have a limit around 290-300 days
Irma 293
Monica 294
Amira 295
Ariana 295 today
(Megan and Holly 256)

but no limit for nelly and bogdan?

cela ne donne pas le sourire de rentrer dans son pays,quand on sait qu'on aura plu tout les privileges de l'espagne et de l'europe libre,fini de rien faire pour gagner sa vie,retour dans un pays ou seul l'alcool regne.Moi sur mon telephone en direct de borne les mimosa en france je continuerais a regarder RLC les pieds dans l'eau et la bite a l'air 😂

40 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

with all these veteran returnees rlc starting to use it gonna take them lots of time before they find another girl like her anyway i think shes wasting her time in barcelona and have better stuff to do to have a good life

I agree .. Ariana can have the world , the way she wishes .. the problem is that i think she can be easily “ get tricked “ , she can have guys full  of promises and because she loves luxury , she believes that it will always be around fancy cars , money people and  so on when wealthy men usually see these women for just one more fuck  and nothing more .. and I think that she’s a very sensitive person and that’s why often we saw her crying and full of tears either in her room or at the balcony …but her mistakes  also to believe everything , she will grow more and get more cautious 😎.. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2