B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #30 (July)

3 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

Three gorgeous beautiful girls, it's a sad day to see any of them leave. We gotten to know them in their long stays, B1 will not be the same for a long long time. The new or repeat girls have a lot to live upto here. A sad day for me.😭

Bring back Adelita  and Anita !  ! ! ! ! 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Bring back Adelita  and Anita !  ! ! ! ! 

Girls like Adelita are too beautiful to come back?? it would spoil and ruin us all.... I hope RLC would like to torture us with more of this dream beauty... I fucking dare them to try !! 

Remind me where/when Anita stayed here last ? thanks 

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Ya but she is a glorified cam girl slut right... we tend to overlook that and put them on so many imaginary pedestals ... coveting a married man,,, infamous rich lovers in Dubai...  I don't buy what they are selling so quickly...  just a different kind of sex worker ... and probably a very nice person.... but she sells imagery 

What I wrote was based on how I feel about her, and my observation. I have very little interest in what goes on in their private life off-camera, that's why I don't take part in any wild speculation that goes on in this forum. and I am definitely not going to judge anyone based on that. obviously every one of us looks at things differently, so I understand that you might not feel the same  about her and that's fine. I like to see the good in others 😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

Girls like Adelita are too beautiful to come back?? it would spoil and ruin us all.... I hope RLC would like to torture us with more of this dream beauty... I fucking dare them to try !! 

Remind me where/when Anita stayed here last ? thanks 

Anita was the slim blond girl with nice boobs who stayed in B4. She was one of the 'showgirls'. 

She was the girl who fell out of bed and cut her leg really badly on a broken glass. She has a nasty scar high up on her right thigh. These days, like quite a few of the ex girls, she's busy globe trotting, and I'm not sure if Barca is on her hit list soon...

• Thanks 1

I'm catching up on this info re Ari - I saw she was putting a lot of gear into bags, so she is leaving?. Shame, I know she was a bit repetitive but a lovely girl with high hopes and ambitions. I think she's bright enough to make progress.

But in the meantime I'm watching Radi in the LR sweating on her step run follwed by more excercises. My word that girl has some body !!

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

But in the meantime I'm watching Radi in the LR sweating on her step run follwed by more excercises. My word that girl has some body !!

It's still crazy to me how much time Radi spends in her bedroom. She almost never leaves!

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, bolts91 said:

It's still crazy to me how much time Radi spends in her bedroom. She almost never leaves!

yep, this is one of the few times I've seen her excercise outside her bedroom - and much better for it IMO 🤪

9 hours ago, bluewinner said:

What I wrote was based on how I feel about her, and my observation. I have very little interest in what goes on in their private life off-camera, that's why I don't take part in any wild speculation that goes on in this forum. and I am definitely not going to judge anyone based on that. obviously every one of us looks at things differently, so I understand that you might not feel the same  about her and that's fine. I like to see the good in others 😉

I'm with you on all the above ... I was having a bit of fun 'poking the bear' a bit... you know I have full respect for your point of views  

• Like 1

Pams diet is a bit extreme! One day its salady things and very healthy, next its a big mac, fries and coke.

Not saying Radis tomatoes yoghurt and oranges is ideal but look at their physiques !!

....and then Radi does exercise a lot, which Pam doesn't unless its bouncing up and down on Jordis dick 😳

• Like 1