B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #30 (July)

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I agree .. Ariana can have the world , the way she wishes .. the problem is that i think she can be easily “ get tricked “ , she can have guys full  of promises and because she loves luxury , she believes that it will always be around fancy cars , money people and  so on when wealthy men usually see these women for just one more fuck  and nothing more .. and I think that she’s a very sensitive person and that’s why often we saw her crying and full of tears either in her room or at the balcony …but her mistakes  also to believe everything , she will grow more and get more cautious 😎.. 

pretty sure she gonna find a rich jordi soon

1 minute ago, Nenemoh7 said:

pretty sure she gonna find a rich jordi soon

She believes money bring happiness .. when it is just more comfort and in rare occasions happiness as well .. but no one knows the background of these girls , therefore , as long as their goal is to achieve a comfort life and not have to think of possible poor childhood years , I can totally understand … we watch them , they gives us pleasure , that’s what matters ☺️

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

but no limit for nelly and bogdan?

No, Bogdan works for RLC and they will probably stay for a while - but they can of course be moved out of B4, but will probably stay in BCN

• Thanks 1

Three gorgeous beautiful girls, it's a sad day to see any of them leave. We gotten to know them in their long stays, B1 will not be the same for a long long time. The new or repeat girls have a lot to live upto here. A sad day for me.😭

• Upvote 2

I remember when Ariana joined RLC on Sep 14, 2020. She looked amazing lying on her bed in a schick white dress and she was on her phone talking to some guy in English. I was drawn by her passionate conversation and her rare natural beauty. Since then I have been tuning in daily to follow her journey on RLC, and she has never failed to put an smile on my face, whether when she was sleeping peacefully on her bed, doing her weird meditation routine, writing stuff on her notebook, putting on her makeups, singing along to songs, getting ready to go out, or just talking animatedly on her phone 😊 

During her stay she has always been friendly and kind to the other participants and has been very accommodating to her flatmates. She is a beautiful person, inside and out, and I genuinely wish  that she find someone who truly deserves her and can make her dreams come true. 

Ariana, Thanks for sharing 10 months of your life with us. Have good life sweetheart. 💙  😍 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

36 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I remember when Ariana joined RLC on Sep 14, 2020. She looked amazing lying on her bed in a schick white dress and she was on her phone talking to some guy in English. I was drawn by her passionate conversation and her rare natural beauty. Since then I have been tuning in daily to follow her journey on RLC, and she has never failed to put an smile on my face, whether when she was sleeping peacefully on her bed, doing her weird meditation routine, writing stuff on her notebook, putting on her makeups, singing along to songs, getting ready to go out, or just talking animatedly on her phone 😊 

During her stay she has always been friendly and kind to the other participants and has been very accommodating to her flatmates. She is a beautiful person, inside and out, and I genuinely wish  that she find someone who truly deserves her and can make her dreams come true. 

Ariana, Thanks for sharing 10 months of your life with us. Have good life sweetheart. 💙  😍 

Ya but she is a glorified cam girl slut right... we tend to overlook that and put them on so many imaginary pedestals ... coveting a married man,,, infamous rich lovers in Dubai...  I don't buy what they are selling so quickly...  just a different kind of sex worker ... and probably a very nice person.... but she sells imagery 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bluewinner said:

and blue don't get me wrong I too see the good character and the day to day living and interactions Ariana and other s portray... and yes she is still one of the more enjoyable girls to have watched in a while ...consistent and cool...earned her pay quite well...with little complaints from anyone 

• Upvote 2