B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #30 (July)

1 minute ago, ichpacco said:

Yes I understand. Thank you very much! Would be nice to have the possibility in reallifecam.com to write messages that the people there can read and replay 🙂 But seems its impossible to have communication with them...

Yes, thats a restriction put on by RLC - against the rules it would seem. When Radi first arrived it was clear she was 'talking' on text to CC members, and then she was stopped. Personally I think this is correct because we know what social media is like - there are some weird people out there and these girls have a right to some privacy (and not be victims of abuse), even doing what they are doing. Members here think some of the girls do read the posts here, and some don't

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ichpacco said:

How do I know which is B1, B2, B4? So which people are in B1, B2 and so on? Sorry I know this site a few weeks only 🙂

B1 has two levels and a small balcony, B2 has only one level and a long balcony, B4 is the villa with the pool. And all the girls have their own rooms, should be easy enough for you to figure who is who. 🙂

Il y a 3 heures, ichpacco a dit :

How do I know which is B1, B2, B4? So which people are in B1, B2 and so on? Sorry I know this site a few weeks only 🙂

B#1 is Ariana, Radislava & Pam (2 level apartment)
B#2 is Lola, Anna & Mila (1 level apartment)
B#4 is Vivian, Tesla, Elian, Nana, Nelly & Bogdan (7 level villa with pool)
They are all in Barcelona, Spain
They all cross visit each other's locations
B#5, Martina & Alberto + Gina & Bruno are also in Barcelona.
Hope that helps

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

3 girls leaving in a week, yet they still havent got anyone in hollys old room

They seem to be saving it for whenever Bogdan's friend wants to use it. Seems strange since it such a nice room with great closet and toilet.

• Like 1