B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #74 (July)

@neil_r549...

Just going back to the clear message to me that I was off me trolley re nudity: Theres a bar call Baccarac in my fave city. The girls dance in tartan skirts and tops on a glass ceiling. So sort of fully clothed except for the lack of underwear The punters sit below watching for an upskirt or more

Presumably you just go there for the crack...😏

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, moules said:

As to why RLC should not have problems recruiting Ukrainian girls, the average salary in Kyiv is about 500 Euros a month.  Kharkiv, another large city in Ukraine, 375 Euros a month

We don't see them because of the covid restrictions, I've posted before about the EU having very strict restrictions on the Ukraine. You can offer a million pounds stering to any such girl but it's getting then into Spain which is in the EU. Which means we get repeats from those who live within the EU and some repeats might be new girls to some. 🙂 And well worth seeing.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

@neil_r549...

Just going back to the clear message to me that I was off me trolley re nudity: Theres a bar call Baccarac in my fave city. The girls dance in tartan skirts and tops on a glass ceiling. So sort of fully clothed except for the lack of underwear The punters sit below watching for an upskirt or more

Presumably you just go there for the crack...😏

Let's hope the ceiling doesn't crack. 🙂 Fancy having pussy fall on your face. 🙂 

Nana wins the bating award this week. She did a open bate yesterday and today. Last open bate for Vivian was 7/3, even Radi hasn't done a bate since 7/2. And of course we have Gina that bates every chance she gets and Pam is good too. Anna has crazy orgasms, but it's under the covers. You all know I love my bates. 😉

watching everyones fave couple last night going at it in their room, if rumours are correct and Nell is hoping to get pregnant, why is The Bog shooting his load over her back ?? Was he away they did human reproduction. Ain't gonna happen like that Mr Bog 🤪

7 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

watching everyones fave couple last night going at it in their room, if rumours are correct and Nell is hoping to get pregnant, why is The Bog shooting his load over her back ?? Was he away they did human reproduction. Ain't gonna happen like that Mr Bog 🤪

Do we Really need another Nelly or Bogdan? Keep puting it on her back or somewhere else.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1