B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #32 (July)

Il y a 1 heure, HarleyFatboy a dit :

LMAO I like her because she is not an all out slut like so many Barca girls.  I am disappointed in what I read the other night in the room of Nana and the new stool pigeon.  As for the tattoo, you are correct, instant turn off to me and an almost an automatic admission of being a stripper.  I never said I would want to date her or have any kind of relationship with her, which I never would because smokers and tatted up girls turn me off.  I just like how, so far she has stuck to what she believes in and supposedly she has a boyfriend which for the time being she is staying true to.  Will it last, probably not because most of these girls are all the same, you get them away from their boyfriends back home and they can't wait to jump into another guys arms....Tesla and Elian are classic examples of this as well as many others.  The night of the show in Nana's room was a disappointing read for me and if Vivian continues on with this type of behavior I will no longer like her or support her and I will have many things to say about it.

As for your last sentence, I don't like RLC and haven't for a very long time now and the chances that I will ever subscribe again are about 1 in 1 billion!!

Tbf to viv she did cover up and never took her pants off and was the first one to go to bed

23 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Pam taking her temperature, using the thermo under her armpit  -- surprised she hasn't put it her elswhere (i leave it to the imagination😳)

Well she does like putting things in her ass.😏

24 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Pam taking her temperature, using the thermo under her armpit  -- surprised she hasn't put it her elswhere (i leave it to the imagination😳)

Lola is sick too...

3 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Well she does like putting things in her ass.😏

In the past, it was quite common to take the temperature in the ass, even in hospitals

10 minutes ago, Noldus said:

In the past, it was quite common to take the temperature in the ass, even in hospitals

......and from what I know, its the most accurate place for a reading....no first hand experience though !!😄

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1