B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #32 (July)

2 minutes ago, james deen said:

shes been crying a lot a lately and no sign of mr j

she really needs someone to put an arm round her - shes feels ill, he hasn't turned up with a bunch of flowers. Time for him to step up IMO

I think that there are two possibilities :

1. Mr J. broke up with her

2. She was Told shes leaving the project and going back home, and she was telling that to Jordi and in a way broke up with him even though she didnt want to break up with him yet. Shes upset shes going home and about J

12 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Pam so einsam, tieftraurig und in Tränen aufgelöst zu sehen nimmt mich ziemlich mit. Übrigens bei allen der Mädchen die dort so isoliert Grund für Tränen haben und sich nach ein wenig persönlichem Glück außerhalb von RLC sehnen.

lets hope she gets better and she can enjoy herself. Although there is still this issue of leaving Barca

2 minutes ago, Lena845 said:

2. She was Told shes leaving the project and going back home, and she was telling that to Jordi and in a way broke up with him even though she didnt want to break up with him yet. Shes upset shes going home and about J

that would be my reading as well. Maybe she hoped she and J coould get together outside RLC

20 minutes ago, Lena845 said:

🤦‍♂️

7 minutes ago, pajero said:

au sujet de pam : on lui apprend une chose par telephone cette nuit a  01h35 du matin et puis elle pleure ,???

it was something which happened this mosrning - could be a text or a voice messege. I am still think her hopes of staying with J are plausible. If its a visa issue, then one way round it is to get a sponsor from a national, or marry that person. I know people who have married girls / men simply to get the visa.

pam is upset with mr j because he told her stop acting like a child and go to the hospital if you are sick and she was upset he never asked her how she is feeling and hes lucky hes surrounded by friends and family while shes alone in a foreign country

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

it was something which happened this mosrning - could be a text or a voice messege. I am still think her hopes of staying with J are plausible. If its a visa issue, then one way round it is to get a sponsor from a national, or marry that person. I know people who have married girls / men simply to get the visa.

Of course we don’t know for sure but I think we are in the general vicinity of what is troubling her.

It is so sad seeing her this way, compared to the joy on her face when she was making love to Jordi.

RLC should be doing everything they can to keep her if that is what is troubling her.  She is the perfect participant for this project.  She is thoroughly authentic and she checks all the boxes (butt plugs!) in terms of her sexual adventurousness.  And I think she has more to share with us …

I wish you the best Pam!

• Haha 1

another thought is, - she said she was lonely, and that was around the time she mentioned Ukraine. Could be the message from J was that he was also ill and couldn't get to see her. Might have been the last opportunity before she leaves for home. Noldus? Any word on when shes due to go?

I wish the girls were closer when it comes to emotions. Radi should be a shoulder but, they tough it out or go on a booze binge. Pam has been different.

• Upvote 1