B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #32 (July)

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

you should pay more attention to what was said in the apartment 😁

My apologies 😁 not so much time to catch up with all , went in a false conclusion judging by the dildo use the last time that Jordi visited , had sex and left Pam unsatisfied ( that was the first time I saw that ) and she had to use the dildo for her pleasure upon his departure .. I then believed that this was the end as her enjoying times had reached an end with him and therefore I am glad that I am wrong and  thanks for correcting me ☺️☺️ Will need to read some past pages , just not enough time nowadays to keep up to date with all 😬🙄

12 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

coz he is

Wouldn't you have said the same thing about Nana's presence to B1 not so long ago?
I think you have to face it, you don't seem to be a good medium 🤣

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Wouldn't you have said the same thing about Nana's presence to B1 not so long ago?
I think you have to face it, you don't seem to be a good medium 🤣

im going on last night, vivs not here for shows, just do her thing when she wants

This guy must be going bananas 😂🤣 From B4 to B1 , next stop very soon in B2 .. surrounded by pussies , but still can’t taste anything .. 😂🤣 very interesting to see where his adventures will bring him 😉😉

3 minutes ago, adingo said:

why is there never sound on this balcony :huh:

Never sound on any balcony...common sense would tell you that proximity to another balcony would allow neighbors to be heard on the internet and might not be a good idea.

• Upvote 4