B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #32 (July)

7 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Home to sleep for 12 hours and then back out. What a waste of a room. 😕

Stella is probably one of the better tenants right now. Just too bad there aren't more people like her and Gina here. Then we might actually have seen the parties, the sex and the fun start happening on camera more often. We have Gina's place, where we have real guests, and a couple of days ago we had a genuine afterparty. We have also had several party-like nights with just Gina and Stella at home. However, the place is pretty small and inconvenient, so I guess we never will have the major events there. They will go out instead....... B4 had been the perfect place for it, but it is filled up with boring cam-posers. THAT, is a waste of space!

• Sad 1

47 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Stella is probably one of the better tenants right now. Just too bad there aren't more people like her and Gina here. Then we might actually have seen the parties, the sex and the fun start happening on camera more often. We have Gina's place, where we have real guests, and a couple of days ago we had a genuine afterparty. We have also had several party-like nights with just Gina and Stella at home. However, the place is pretty small and inconvenient, so I guess we never will have the major events there. They will go out instead....... B4 had been the perfect place for it, but it is filled up with boring cam-posers. THAT, is a waste of space!

She was gone for 32 hours and then came home and went to sleep. You call that one of the better tenants? 🙄

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

She was gone for 32 hours and then came home and went to sleep. You call that one of the better tenants? 🙄

Nope. That's not what I said. I hate that they disappeared for that long. But the point is that atleast Stella and Gina occationally try to have some fun while at home. We have two party-girls, the rest of the crew, who occupy all the rooms except Stella's, don't seem to be at all interested in anything but silly tease shows, it's hard to imagine that anyone will take an initiative to bring the fun back home. So here we are.

1 hour ago, menouscope2015 said:

Like I said in another thread, in the "Couples appartments", you will have Real life ... But in the Girls on Vacations' appartments, they are hired to entertain us , so YES, we will have SHOWS, real or fake ... 

This argument can easily be turned the other way around too. Especially when people criticise that guys show up in B1 or B4. You already have Leora, Malia and B2 with all girls and shows. Why not accept some real life here then? 

1 hour ago, menouscope2015 said:

Like I said in another thread, in the "Couples appartments", you will have Real life ... But in the Girls on Vacations' appartments, they are hired to entertain us , so YES, we will have SHOWS, real or fake ... 

Actually you are right now that I think about it. No shows in the couples apartments.