B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #32 (July)

8 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Home to sleep for 12 hours and then back out. What a waste of a room. 😕

I've not seen Stella do anything other than get drunk/high with Gina, sleep and eat. Not much in all, and certainly not a tenent I would follow. Very predictable. 😕

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Stella awake, sort of. Almost 14 hours og sleep is not bad. Add it to the 32 hours they were away, and it's two full days since we saw her awake. God, I wish they will have the 32 hour party at home next time.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

Stella awake, sort of. Almost 14 hours og sleep is not bad. Add it to the 32 hours they were away, and it's two full days since we saw her awake. God, I wish they will have the 32 hour party at home next time.

So what i gather you are saying is,stella is as useless as tits on a bull,and a pure rip off for anyone who subbed because she rejoined RLC,,i got it.:biggrin:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, corvette84 said:

She was gone for 32 hours and then came home and went to sleep. You call that one of the better tenants? 🙄

If anyone resubs because of stella,and many other participants on RLC,either sleeping,laying around looking at phones,or empty apartments,and not even taking into account the bullshit shows,,, i see it like this..

e86e-kcaeqzy0652762.gif

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

If anyone resubs because of stella,and many other participants on RLC,either sleeping,laying around looking at phones,or empty apartments,and not even taking into account the bullshit shows,,, i see it like this..

e86e-kcaeqzy0652762.gif

Raining Money GIF by memecandy  go ahead spend it.

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, tFighterPilot said:

RLC has strangely decided to open Pam's room to freeloaders and close many other rooms

Not now,it is for members only,just like the kitchen cams in B4,now closed,both were free cams,now in B4 only free cam is the fitness room cam,,wow. I think it is RLC's  version of clickbait.:dodgy: