B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #32 (July)

4 hours ago, BlackLeone said:

Instead, RLC just randomly fucks around. Some houses have no free cameras, some have 3, every now and then the free camera changes to another one, ... They really don't seem to know what they're doing...

Agreed.  Great digital marketers and people who know how to build online audiences ... they viscerally understand what they are doing is no different than training rats to learn how to navigate a maze.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I find it strange that people still pay for the same shit that I have been reading about for 8 years and the last 4 years especially.

I find it strange that some people DO NOT pay for this "same shit" but continue to waste time here ranting and blustering about it endlessly to feed some inner need to feel superior over the rest of us.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

As the former owner of a successful business I have tried on a few occasions to help RLC with their marketing and priorities with 0 success. I think they use the girls for other avenues of income. Not sure what other streams but ask yourself.. why this many apartment/ homes in Barcelona? Why not Milan, Paris, other parts of Italy, more in Prague. 

I think Barcelona became the center of the non-Russian apartments for four reasons.  Property is comparatively cheaper than in other major European cities.  The IT infrastructure exists, which is important.  The weather is nicer. And maybe most importantly, the Golden Visa.   A Golden Visa issued by Spain can be had by investing 500,000 Euros in Spanish real estate.  A Golden Visa allows you to live anywhere in the Schengen Zone.  If you want to leave Russia temporarily or permanently, a Golden Visa is very, very very desirable.  That's why I am betting there will be more apartments bought by RLC in Spain.   if I lived in Moscow and wanted a Golden Visa, I would give RLC 500,000 Euros and have them buy me an apartment.

• Thanks 1

A good word about Stella - not related to sex or nudity - she takes cleaning very seriously

her room is very neat, every time she gets up she makes her bed,

last week I saw her clean the bathtub and today she's cleaning every area in the kitchen, every drawer and every closet, cleans every bottle or package.

most girls in this project are not that clean

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Lena845 said:

last week I saw her clean the bathtub and today she's cleaning every area in the kitchen, every drawer and every closet, cleans every bottle or package.

Obsessive-compulsive behavior is correlated with addiction … soooo … there’s that.

I am not a psychologist but I slept in a Holiday Inn Express last night …

• Haha 2

il y a 17 minutes, Lena845 a dit :

A good word about Stella - not related to sex or nudity - she takes cleaning very seriously

her room is very neat, every time she gets up she makes her bed,

most girls in this project are not that clean

So she is new coming of Serafima?

That does not look good.

25 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

So she is new coming of Serafima?

That does not look good.

She may be clean addict but she's much more entertaining then Sera,

could you imagine Serafima taking a piss at a friend's stove?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

I find it strange that some people DO NOT pay for this "same shit" but continue to waste time here ranting and blustering about it endlessly to feed some inner need to feel superior over the rest of us.

I am on a crusade, so piss off!

• Sad 1

55 minutes ago, moules said:

I think Barcelona became the center of the non-Russian apartments for four reasons.  Property is comparatively cheaper than in other major European cities.  The IT infrastructure exists, which is important.  The weather is nicer. And maybe most importantly, the Golden Visa.   A Golden Visa issued by Spain can be had by investing 500,000 Euros in Spanish real estate.  A Golden Visa allows you to live anywhere in the Schengen Zone.  If you want to leave Russia temporarily or permanently, a Golden Visa is very, very very desirable.  That's why I am betting there will be more apartments bought by RLC in Spain.   if I lived in Moscow and wanted a Golden Visa, I would give RLC 500,000 Euros and have them buy me an apartment.

Like I have said in the past, the GOV apartments in Barcelona is a store front for the rich to choose who they would want to accompany them!!  For the GOV girls, RLC is their last priority!!!

Just now, JenniferMom said:

When she is done cleaning B1 she should go to Gina and Bruno's and do some work there!

stella ate irma, irma ate gina, gina ate bruno and bruno ate stella so the circle is complete

• Haha 2