Leora & Malia - Home Activities #22

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, pulo filipe said:

Masturbation Into bed 

Leora and Malia 💞👩‍❤️‍👩💞

😺

Pulo, stop saying this when they are not!!!

3 minutes ago, Kuutamomies said:

I really think that Alladino is a pathetic asshole.

I don't think the name calling about Alladino is necessary.  He fills strongly about what he wants to see and others feel strongly about what they want to see and some people are just contempt with whatever they see.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't think the name calling about Alladino is necessary.  He fills strongly about what he wants to see and others feel strongly about what they want to see and some people are just contempt with whatever they see.

Yeah and not long ago we got over 20 pages of trolling and spamming from him as a result!!

We here are trying to stop him.

Thanks for that H, do encourage him to keep it up.

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yeah and not long ago we got over 20 pages of trolling and spamming from him as a result!!

We here are trying to stop him.

Thanks for that H, do encourage him to keep it up.

I know it gets old Slipper so please don't think I'm encouraging him to continue.  I just feel like the name calling, if anything, will just make it worse and it's uncalled for.  Usually if you ignore someone long enough or give no credence to what they say, they will eventually stop and go away.  Maybe that is worth a shot!

• Confused 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I know it gets old Slipper so please don't think I'm encouraging him to continue.  I just feel like the name calling, if anything, will just make it worse and it's uncalled for.  Usually if you ignore someone long enough or give no credence to what they say, they will eventually stop and go away.  Maybe that is worth a shot!

YEAH! You'd think so! But we have had it incessantly to the point where many people reported it. But it changed nothing. And you see it here today yet again, the same old stuff. That's why people like myself are fucking pissed off!! He sometimes single handed destroys the room - Simply for his own pleasure. That's that. 

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

YEAH! You'd think so! But we have had it incessantly to the point where many people reported it. But it changed nothing. And you see it here today yet again, the same old stuff. That's why people like myself are fucking pissed off!! That's that. 

I know, so how's your day going?

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I know, so how's your day going?

Terrible. Won't go into details, but usually a hospital makes people better, not worse.