Leora & Malia - Home Activities #22

Guest Slipper Guyquad

24 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Why are you so upset Aussie ! Is it because I told you Father Christmas was not real ? Shucks mate I didn't realise it would affect you like it obviously has. 😁

Personalized I Dont Exist Santa Gifts on Zazzle

WTF what doesn't Father Christmas exist?

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

WTF what doesn't Father Christmas exist?

Sorry to tell you like this mate ! And just to totally fuck your day mate...Pigs don't fly either !! Old mother Hubbard and The Muffin Man were all fucking lies too, told by your parents to keep you little fuckers quite when you were kids.

So much damage has been caused to our delicate brain cells by selfish parents over the years. They wouldn't get away with it in this Politically Correct world we now exist in. Greta Thunberg for president I say !! 🤪

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Sorry to tell you like this mate ! And just to totally fuck your day mate...Pigs don't fly either !! Old mother Hubbard and The Muffin Man were all fucking lies too, told by your parents to keep you little fuckers quite when you were kids.

So much damage has been caused to our delicate brain cells by selfish parents over the years. They wouldn't get away with it in this Politically Correct world we now exist in. Greta Thunberg for president I say !! 🤪

Thank heavens the Easter Bunny exists or I would be screwed.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

There Is No Queen of England: Image Gallery (Sorted by Favorites) | Know  Your Meme

And Ba Ba Black Sheep, is now racist and I am now probably guilty of a race hate crime. All the black sheep in the world will start taking the knee prior to them going to the slaughter house. Alfie Biscuits on Twitter: "Baa, Baa, Black Sheep http://t.co/Eu4YgZGLgs # blacksheep #rainbowsheep #cartoon #nurseryrhymes #PoliticalCorrectness  http://t.co/xuWzGDIDiJ"

• Haha 2

If your missing getting your rocks off watching our girls this is for you.

Bathurst 1000 shootout, Bathurst NSW Australia.

Forget the little blue pill, this will get you hard.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1