Leora & Malia - Home Activities #22

Guest Slipper Guyquad

6 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

When you first started posting on this thread I thought at the time that some of the points you made were to an extent valid, but sadly for yourself and for the forum they have become obsessive, tantamount to a crusade to shut this apartment down.

I have my moments where I get pissed with the way Leora sometimes is perceived by some including myself of giving less of herself to the members and fans than she used to, which is an undeniable fact, but I don't in any way seek to convince others to agree with me, neither do I have an agenda to try and get her to leave, quite the opposite in fact, as I believe that when she is on top form she is far superior to any of the other tenants in RLC's portfolio.

I don't mention Malia solely because I have no interest in her whatsoever as a single entity, but when in tandem with Leora is capable of making watching some but not by any means all of the times interesting.

Both girls must be allowed to build and maintain a social life outside of the apartment, and I personally have never had any problem with that at all, and as I have many times stated I have no interest in what they do outside or who they see...It's purely their business, yes people can by nature be curious but that's as far as any interest should be.

I do believe sometimes Leora could balance her time a little fairer, but that is her decision, and if she gets it wrong people will lose interest in her and make choices which might possibly affect her fan base and popularity, but that is hers and the members freedom of choice.

You state that " both girls have reached their limit "  That's an arrogant and condescending statement to make, NOBODY apart from Leora and Malia know what their limit is. Eighteen months ago when people insisted that they would never physically touch each other, I said at the time that they were wrong in their thinking, and that Leora herself wouldn't rule out anything....I was proven to be right, so they haven't reached their limit until THEY decide, and not you or I.

To some people RLC is a lifeline, likewise this forum, where thank goodness people like you and I and others with  totally different and to what some might interpret as strange opinions can air their views. But there is a huge difference between the freedom of speech to express one's opinions and carrying out a crusade such as you seem to be doing. 

You have made your point several times, the forum heard it and treated it as they saw fit individually, why not accept that and move on.🙂

Possibly I am mistaken, in which case I apologise.

Well said and by no means are you mistaken!!  The only thing I would change is where you said "To some people RLC is a lifeline"..  I personally think that to be true for the majority of the people on this forum, for which they are the only one's I can compare to, and it's obvious they don't get out much as they are always here commenting!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

The point is not that the girls also leave the apartment. The problem is that the girls don't really live in this apartment, that they are just use it like a some kind of show stage (like a workplace). 🤬

What people often forget in this thread is that RLC motto is "THE PRIVATE LIFE OF OTHER PEOPLE". These pseudo lesbian bullshit shows that the girls pull off is not a glimpse into their private lives but simply a bold hoax. 🤬 If the girls are not ready to really live in this apartment they should at least be honest enough to move out and then maybe do their shows on chaturbate or similar platforms. 🤐

Eh, maybe this is even the big chance for some here to finally be able to confess their love to the girls in the chaturbate chat and to prove this through particularly generous donations. 🤣

It has been more than obvious that although they leave and return to the apartment whenever they feel they have some reason to, that they are at the apartment a majority of the time. All their personal belongings are at the apartment. They only eat and sleep a majority of their days and nights there, take their showers or baths there, wash, dry, and iron their clothes there, watch a tv or a tablet lots of times there, listen to music sometimes there, spend lots of their times paying attention to their phones there, spend time keeping the place clean there, but according to you and a few others, they don't actually live there.

The fact of the matter and actual reality is that they do actually live at that apartment, and no matter how much complaining or bitching from anyone who don't agree with or like the ways that they do, or even anyone who tries to falsely claim that they do not, will ever change a damn thing. The same complaining and bitching has been going on off and on for over a year now, and it hasn't changed anything and isn't going to. But, I'm sure they probably chuckle to themselves or to each other if either of them ever notice's any of the same monotonous complaining that still occasionally gets uselessly mentioned in these threads.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

The point is not that the girls also leave the apartment. The problem is that the girls don't really live in this apartment, that they are just use it like a some kind of show stage (like a workplace). 🤬

What people often forget in this thread is that RLC motto is "THE PRIVATE LIFE OF OTHER PEOPLE". These pseudo lesbian bullshit shows that the girls pull off is not a glimpse into their private lives but simply a bold hoax. 🤬 If the girls are not ready to really live in this apartment they should at least be honest enough to move out and then maybe do their shows on chaturbate or similar platforms. 🤐

Eh, maybe this is even the big chance for some here to finally be able to confess their love to the girls in the chaturbate chat and to prove this through particularly generous donations. 🤣

I think I can speak for quite a few people we are fucking fed up with your postings you’re like a spoiled child who can’t get his own way, and how do you know what’s going on you don’t have a subscription or is that a blatant lie on your part.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora and Malia in bed watching TV/ Film 👩‍❤️‍👩

with the hand on the kitten 

Good afternoon 😺

There were already too many other bullshit shows last night, so now they have to woke twich as much today. 🤐

It's all about holding their private parts up to the camera for as long as possible. The only reason they watch TV is because  otherwise it would be incredibly boring for the girls to work as jerk off material. 🤣

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It has been more than obvious that although they leave and return to the apartment whenever they feel they have some reason to, that they are at the apartment a majority of the time. All their personal belongings are at the apartment. They only eat and sleep a majority of their days and nights there, take their showers or baths there, wash, dry, and iron their clothes there, watch a tv or a tablet lots of times there, listen to music sometimes there, spend lots of their times paying attention to their phones there, spend time keeping the place clean there, but according to you and a few others, they don't actually live there.

The fact of the matter and actual reality is that they do actually live at that apartment, and no matter how much complaining or bitching from anyone who don't agree with or like the ways that they do, or even anyone who tries to falsely claim that they do not, will ever change a damn thing. The same complaining and bitching has been going on off and on for over a year now, and it hasn't changed anything and isn't going to. But, I'm sure they probably chuckle to themselves or to each other if either of them ever notice's any of the same monotonous complaining that still occasionally gets uselessly mentioned in these threads.

How do you know that all their belongings are really in this apartment? Why are the girls constantly over the night somewhere else, but have themselves almost never visitors? Why aren't the girls' BFs visiting? Why do the girls fool the viewers with these pseudo lesbian shows?

I am aware that one could also theoretically say about a coma patient that he lives in this apartment as long as he still has a detectable pulse. But the point is to get an insight into the private life of these girls, and not just to have two lifeless zombies in this apartment.

Another question: Wouldn't you like to transfer money to the girls? If they would left RLC and went to chaturbate, you could even discuss with them your feelings towards them. 😉

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1