Guest Slipper Guyquad

Good Morning _ Bonjour

good evening _ bonne nuit

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👯

great day for everyone in family

great Thursday

🐨👯 🗼 🐈 🐴🦝🐿️ 🐶 🐱🦨 💀 🔭 🏍️ 🌟🕵️🌶️ nick  chris gag-her patou  brokk! 🦍  🐊   gregg 😁😈 mchef56 marco 6742 nenemoh7

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ddhm said:

Both girls have reached their limit .. The posts here , the replay cams while action happens elsewhere , it is on a downgrade line . Nothing will change , perhaps a new position or a bit more penetration , enough for the hardcore fans to return just to see maybe something more . In the meantime , the money will be coming so both girls enjoy the luxury Prague life ☺️ even with ups and downs on their personal lives , something that it is completely happening after the decisions they have both made and chosen ☺️

This is it , L&M 2021 , still trying to think 🤔 what major difference we have seen since the 1st January here .. ahh , yes , penetration and how deep it was the first time it happened  and how more deeper went the next time and waiting with total agony to see how much even more the next time ☺️😌😇

When you first started posting on this thread I thought at the time that some of the points you made were to an extent valid, but sadly for yourself and for the forum they have become obsessive, tantamount to a crusade to shut this apartment down.

I have my moments where I get pissed with the way Leora sometimes is perceived by some including myself of giving less of herself to the members and fans than she used to, which is an undeniable fact, but I don't in any way seek to convince others to agree with me, neither do I have an agenda to try and get her to leave, quite the opposite in fact, as I believe that when she is on top form she is far superior to any of the other tenants in RLC's portfolio.

I don't mention Malia solely because I have no interest in her whatsoever as a single entity, but when in tandem with Leora is capable of making watching some but not by any means all of the times interesting.

Both girls must be allowed to build and maintain a social life outside of the apartment, and I personally have never had any problem with that at all, and as I have many times stated I have no interest in what they do outside or who they see...It's purely their business, yes people can by nature be curious but that's as far as any interest should be.

I do believe sometimes Leora could balance her time a little fairer, but that is her decision, and if she gets it wrong people will lose interest in her and make choices which might possibly affect her fan base and popularity, but that is hers and the members freedom of choice.

You state that " both girls have reached their limit "  That's an arrogant and condescending statement to make, NOBODY apart from Leora and Malia know what their limit is. Eighteen months ago when people insisted that they would never physically touch each other, I said at the time that they were wrong in their thinking, and that Leora herself wouldn't rule out anything....I was proven to be right, so they haven't reached their limit until THEY decide, and not you or I.

To some people RLC is a lifeline, likewise this forum, where thank goodness people like you and I and others with  totally different and to what some might interpret as strange opinions can air their views. But there is a huge difference between the freedom of speech to express one's opinions and carrying out a crusade such as you seem to be doing. 

You have made your point several times, the forum heard it and treated it as they saw fit individually, why not accept that and move on.🙂

Possibly I am mistaken, in which case I apologise.

• Like 3
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 6

Guest Slipper Guyquad
12 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

When you first started posting on this thread I thought at the time that some of the points you made were to an extent valid, but sadly for yourself and for the forum they have become obsessive, tantamount to a crusade to shut this apartment down.

I have my moments where I get pissed with the way Leora sometimes is perceived by some including myself of giving less of herself to the members and fans than she used to, which is an undeniable fact, but I don't in any way seek to convince others to agree with me, neither do I have an agenda to try and get her to leave, as I believe that when she is on top form she is far superior to any of the other tenants in RLC's portfolio.

I don't mention Malia solely because I have no interest in her whatsoever as a single entity, but when in tandem with Leora is capable of making some but not by any means all of the times interesting.

Both girls must be allowed to build and maintain a social life outside of the apartment, and I personally have never had any problem with that at all, and as I have many times stated I have no interest in what they do outside or who they see...It's purely their business, yes people can by nature be curious but that's as far as any interest should be.

I do believe sometimes Leora could balance her time a little fairer, but that is up to her, and if she gets it wrong people will lose interest in her and make choices which might possibly affect her fan base, but that is hers and the members freedom of choice.

You state that " both girls have reached their limit "  That's an arrogant statement to make, NOBODY apart from Leora and Malia know what their limit is. Eighteen months ago when people insisted that they would never physically touch each other, I said at the time that they were wrong in their thinking, and that Leora herself wouldn't rule out anything....I was proven to be right, so they haven't reached their limit until THEY decide, and not you or I.

To some people RLC is a lifeline, likewise this forum, where thank goodness people like you and I and others with  totally different and to what some might interpret as strange opinions can air their views. But there is a huge difference between the freedom of speech to express one opinions and carrying out crusade such as you seem to be doing.

You have made your point several times, the forum heard it and treated it as they saw fit individually, why not accept that and move on.🙂

Perfect.

50 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I have my moments where I get pissed with the way Leora sometimes is perceived by some including myself of giving less of herself to the members and fans than she used to, which is an undeniable fact, but I don't in any way seek to convince others to agree with me, neither do I have an agenda to try and get her to leave, as I believe that when she is on top form she is far superior to any of the other tenants in RLC's portfolio.

I don't mention Malia solely because I have no interest in her whatsoever as a single entity, but when in tandem with Leora is capable of making some but not by any means all of the times interesting.

I do believe sometimes Leora could balance her time a little fairer, but that is up to her, and if she gets it wrong people will lose interest in her and make choices which might possibly affect her fan base, but that is hers and the members freedom of choice.

You state that " both girls have reached their limit "  That's an arrogant statement to make, NOBODY apart from Leora and Malia know what their limit is. Eighteen months ago when people insisted that they would never physically touch each other, I said at the time that they were wrong in their thinking, and that Leora herself wouldn't rule out anything....I was proven to be right, so they haven't reached their limit until THEY decide, and not you or I.

To some people RLC is a lifeline, likewise this forum, where thank goodness people like you and I and others with  totally different and to what some might interpret as strange opinions can air their views. But there is a huge difference between the freedom of speech to express one opinions and carrying out crusade such as you seem to be doing.

👍 very well said 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

25 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Als Sie anfingen, in diesem Thread zu posten, dachte ich damals, dass einige der von Ihnen gemachten Punkte einigermaßen gültig waren, aber leider sind sie für Sie und das Forum obsessiv geworden, gleichbedeutend mit einem Kreuzzug, um diese Wohnung zu schließen.

Ich habe Momente, in denen ich sauer bin, wie Leora manchmal von einigen, einschließlich mir, wahrgenommen wird, den Mitgliedern und Fans weniger von sich selbst zu geben als früher, was eine unbestreitbare Tatsache ist, aber ich versuche in keiner Weise, dies zu tun andere davon zu überzeugen, mir zuzustimmen , noch habe ich eine Absicht, sie zum Verlassen zu bewegen, da ich glaube, dass sie, wenn sie in Topform ist, allen anderen Mietern im Portfolio von RLC weit überlegen ist.

Ich erwähne Malia nicht nur, weil ich überhaupt kein Interesse an ihr als einzelnes Wesen habe, aber wenn sie zusammen mit Leora in der Lage ist, einige, aber keineswegs alle Zeiten interessant zu machen.

Beiden Mädchen muss erlaubt sein, ein soziales Leben außerhalb der Wohnung aufzubauen und aufrechtzuerhalten, und ich persönlich hatte damit überhaupt kein Problem, und wie ich schon oft sagte, habe ich kein Interesse daran, was sie draußen tun oder wen sie sehen ...Es ist rein ihre Sache, ja, die Leute können von Natur aus neugierig sein, aber so weit sollte jedes Interesse sein.

Ich glaube manchmal, dass Leora ihre Zeit etwas gerechter einteilen könnte, aber das liegt an ihr, und wenn sie es falsch macht, werden die Leute das Interesse an ihr verlieren und Entscheidungen treffen, die sich möglicherweise auf ihre Fangemeinde auswirken könnten, aber das sind ihre und die Mitglieder Wahlfreiheit.

Du behauptest, dass " beide Mädchen ihre Grenzen erreicht haben " Das ist eine arrogante Aussage, denn NIEMAND außer Leora und Malia kennt ihre Grenzen. Vor achtzehn Monaten, als die Leute darauf bestanden, dass sie sich nie körperlich berühren würden, sagte ich damals, dass sie falsch dachten und dass Leora selbst nichts ausschließen würde ... sie haben ihre Grenze nicht erreicht, bis SIE sich entscheiden, und nicht du oder ich.

Für manche Menschen ist RLC eine Lebensader, ebenso dieses Forum, in dem Gott sei Dank Menschen wie du und ich und andere mit ganz anderen und von manchen als seltsam interpretierten Meinungen ihre Ansichten äußern können. Aber es gibt einen großen Unterschied zwischen der Meinungsfreiheit, eine Meinung zu äußern, und der Durchführung von Kreuzzügen, wie Sie es zu tun scheinen.

Sie haben Ihren Standpunkt mehrmals dargelegt, das Forum hat es gehört und es so behandelt, wie es individuell für richtig gehalten wurde, warum nicht das akzeptieren und weitermachen. 🙂

There is nothing more to add !!!
Great Jimbo

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Joli post Jimbo j'ai aussi beaucoup aimé Leora dans sa période avec Paul moins avec Malia j'espère qu'elle pourra encore nous surprendre mais comme tu le dis très bien cela reste son choix pour ses limites c'est à elle de les fixer pour qu'elle n'est jamais rien à regretter elle a déjà tellement donné ... Merci la belle pour tous les beaux moments passés et cette spontanéité que nous  reverrons j'espère ... Mais nous lis tu aux moins la belle ??? 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1