Change forum software?

Admin

Are you happy with the way the forum looks and functions currently?

Yes

Would you care if the forum had a more "modern" look to it?

No, If it works why change it

Are there features that you'd like to see added?

A vending machine maybe even a cup cake stand

I think everything is fine the way it is. Why 'modernize'? It's not like we have to have the most up to date looks. Looks aren't everything. Functionality reigns supreme.

What I would like is some emoticons that show expression. The basics suck. Not big things that are all gif animated. If you think you would like to pick a bunch, PM me and I'll hook you up. Take what you like.

You have a board here that is one of the hardest to run. You have worldwide access and members in all different languages. Differentiating them from spammers and virus droppers has to be a real pain in the ass.

Keep up the good work. Like was said earlier, 'If it ain't broke, don't fix it'.

ADMIN...i do have one small thing...at the bottom of the page it says select language when i click on the arrow and open the box it says select language there also. it covers up the word ENGLISH .i have to click on another language, then when it translates i have to open the box again, then it shows the word ENGLISH, then i can proceed to do the translation.it has to be done on every page i want to translate. it would a little easier to do if the word ENGLISH were moved...if possible. so as not to have to do it twice to get the english translation.

Guest BJon

I think everything is fine the way it is. Why 'modernize'? It's not like we have to have the most up to date looks. Looks aren't everything. Functionality reigns supreme.

Looks aren't everything you are correct...if we all would post our pictures this site would crash from fear... ;D

Thanks for the suggestions guys, I will work on implementing them as time permits. The overwhelming opinion seems to be that I should stick with the current software (if it ain't broke, don't fix it), so I will do that. One reason for wanting to switch was that I wanted to add a few new features that I didn't think were currently available, however, I've purchased a few mods that I think will add the features that I've been looking for. Additionally, there were a few bugs with the software that I had been unable to fix, after doing a bit of research I have been able to resolve most of them.

- Admin