Leora & Malia - Home Activities #23

Nicholas

19 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Let me put it this way Nich ! I have more faith in Leora delivering us a present tonight than I have of your namesake 😁

Maria Grazia, Mother Christmas, 2010 - Douglas KIRKLAND | Gallery  GADCOLLECTION, Paris

I'm glad you do mate and that is a nice pic of my significant other half some years ago...I'm glad you located it and thought enough of it to share it's beauty my friend. 😸 As far as our other significant interest, I wish I felt the same but something keeps making me think that when either or both of them return, that either one or the other, or the both of them may get ready and leave again. It's being somewhat pessimistic I know, but I guess that's what's been happening more and more in this day and age of non believers. 😎

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I'm glad you do mate and that is a nice pic of my significant other half some years ago...I'm glad you located it and thought enough of it to share it's beauty my friend. 😸 I wish I could feel the same as far as our other significant interest, but something keeps making me think that when either or both of them return, that either one or the other or the both of them may get ready and leave again. It's being somewhat pessimistic I know, but I guess that's what's been happening more and more in this day and age of non believers. 😎

I agree with your sentiments regarding the disappointment, but I am a great believer that things can only get better mate.🙃

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Is that one of the crappy bears she lovingly ignored as soon as they were brought back home?.....😆

Wish she had ignored the fucking ugly grey marsupial.....Koala !! 

• Haha 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, jimbo4 said:

Wish she had ignored the fucking ugly grey marsupial.....Koala !! 

Oh that thing that sat on the couch, where it belongs?🙂

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I agree with your sentiments regarding the disappointment, but I am a great believer that things can only get better mate.🙃

I once saw them for free and by accident.

Still overpriced. 

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I once saw them for free and by accident.

Still overpriced. 

While you're waiting feast your ears on these old greats of Country Western....

• Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

Chris, approfitta ora che la telecamera 9 è momentaneamente free 😆

....While she's sat on the floor underneath it!😆