Leora & Malia - Home Activities #23

Nicholas

For those who can watch the encounter on replay, I would love to hear your thoughts about Leora's body language during her verbal attack. Did she appear to be playing to the camera? Watch her hand gestures and deny that she was inviting the camera audience in on her charge.  One day I will have someone translate my record of this event. Even thought no one on the forum will translate Leora's words, I will find out what she was saying.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, philo said:

I expect everyone will proceed as if nothing happened. It will just be swept under the rug. The anger was not as manifest in Leoras speech but is the underlying emotion of her behavior. What else caused her to return time after time to berate Malia? Is this the behavior of someone who is simply annoyed? I first mentioned Leora's resentment towards Malia some time ago. I spoke about the fact that Leora never visited Malias room during the first year. After much denial on this forum, Leora finally started going to her room and eventually shared her bed. I think she would not have done that unless to satisfy the concern from this forum. Leora entire esteem is built by the people on this forum who cover and alibi her every fault. I think that Leora is a wounded soul and is struggling to find help. I think she is incapable of feeling positive deep human emotion. 

Leora doesn’t have a deep lying resentment for Malia, if that were the case Leora is powerful enough within RLC to get Malia either moved to another site or have her return home to Russia..

If you listened to the “ argument “ you may have discovered that it could well have been a matter of a loving friend trying to protect Malia from perhaps her own possible stupidity in a possible relationship.

Perhaps you are looking for something ( resentment ) that isn’t there, and the whole situation was a combination of different frustrations coming to a head.

Leora throws a tantrum but normally it is finished, forgiven and forgotten within 24 hours….As you have probably witnessed within the last couple of hours.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

I only saw up to about 5 minutes before but Leora was clearly very horny and trying to engage with Malia but Malia seemed to be completely ignoring the obvious advances and was glued to her phone, each time she picked it up you could see Leora looking and I noticed a few shakes of the head and raised eyebrows.

That was all I saw, shortly after I went back to the room and Leora was on her own and Malia was in bed and the forum was down, I'm guessing admin took the forum down for a few hours because of the argument that was taking place on the forum with a lot of anger/winding up/swearing, so i gather it was a 'cool down' period.

Whether the girls argument was about Malia ignoring the fact that Leora wanted to play or about Malia potentially making up with her boyfriend (which incidentally will leave the apartment empty and hinder Leoras excursions), I hope it was a flash in the pan thing and they are OK. My sub is about to renew but I'm not getting it if it's gonna be 'one in one out' for a month.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Agreed!  Jimbo

Just a little on the job coaching. Malia responded with "little sister" like retort after being chartised by an older sibling. Leora read something that she did not approve of.

I have been watching Leora getting more arroused by the sex play between them. She has always been turned on by bodly fluids and has taken to sucking the dildo between penitrating Malia. I am sure given time we will see pashion between the two.

Nothing happening here folks move on.

Edited by dogmycat
clarity
  • Like 4

il y a 15 minutes, dogmycat a dit :

Agreed!  Jimbo

Just a little on the job coaching. Malia responded with "little sister" like retort after being chartised by an older sibling. Leora read something that she did not approve of.

I have been watching Leora getting more arroused by the sex play between them. She has always been turned on by bodly fluids and has taken to sucking the dildo between penitrating Malia. I am sure given time we will see pashion between the two.

Nothing happening here folks move on.

A year ago I'd have had Malia hands down as the one who wanted to do anything with Leora with Leora being maybe a little 'standoffish' , that seemed to change the longer Malia was seeing her BF, now I look at Leora pleasuring Malia and it almost looks like she wants to bury her head in there! I truly believe Leora is maybe realising that she may like girls a little as well as boys, It could be an act yes but she's not THAT good at acting! Just a shame Malia is a bit introverted, as I've said before, it'd be interesting at this point to see them do a mutual after getting trashed on Bourbon, would maybe relax Malia a little bit more. That's assuming they are still rosy after last night, I hope nothing was said they can't take back.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Hi Newark, hope things are good with you.

Sorry I didn't reply earlier I received some very distressing information last night concerning the ring Leora sometimes wears. Ater years of avoiding women who wear a ring on the third finger left hand thinking they were spoken for or warning men off, when in actual fact it's the exact opposite, it's a woman's way of saying to the world she's not married or engaged, it's a bit of a downer for the guy the womans out with. So you can see why I was so upset all those potential lovers I've missed in my life

• Haha 4

51 minutes ago, philo said:

For those who can watch the encounter on replay, I would love to hear your thoughts about Leora's body language during her verbal attack. Did she appear to be playing to the camera? Watch her hand gestures and deny that she was inviting the camera audience in on her charge.  One day I will have someone translate my record of this event. Even thought no one on the forum will translate Leora's words, I will find out what she was saying.

sign language bullshit GIF

Not  only can we watch the replay , we can translate the whole conversation  between the girls , no swear words  and believe me she does swear  when angry .  Leora was mainly pissed off as she didnt want to continue texting each other when they were in separate rooms, and wasnt happy with malia plans.. 

Oh and one of the reasons they text each other is because there are good translators on here..  

• Like 6
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

sign language bullshit GIF

Not  only can we watch the replay , we can translate the whole conversation  between the girls , no swear words  and believe me she does swear  when angry .  Leora was mainly pissed off as she didnt want to continue texting each other when they were in separate rooms, and wasnt happy with malia plans.. 

Oh and one of the reasons they text each other is because there are good translators on here..  

Personally I think if Malia doesn't want to play Leora should close her bedroom door and do what only Leora can do better than all the others 

• Like 4

Just now, Newark52 said:

Personally I think if Malia doesn't want to play Leora should close her bedroom door and do what only Leora can do better than all the others 

It was nothing to do with sex ..    more to do with other plans.. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3