Leora & Malia - Home Activities #23

Nicholas

Thank you very much girls.Little hard for Malia though to get at  the right angle with her hand at first.But she made it at last.

It was a nice sensual finger bate with a great orgasm for you both.Love you always girls and a big kiss to you both somewhere

on your bodies.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

It might be a good idea from now on, to lie the same way, so both get the same benefits!

Infatti mi domando perché non si mettono sul fianco, faccia a faccia, come hanno già fatto...

I've been wondering why niether of the two friends has decided to purchase some more of a decent quality body moisturizing and conditioning oil like they seemed to enjoy using for some of their massaging last summer. It would likely enhance their tanned complexions and help make their tans last longer.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 hours ago, Brokk! said:

In fact, I wonder why they don't get on their side, face to face, as they have already done ...

Yes! Like the very first time, that was part of what made it so special. I agree, when they have done it that way it looks so good, and of course much closer face to face. Tonight, if Malia had turned her head, she would have been right against her, but she didn't! Damn!

But yes, lying on their sides, leg across the other one, that works! And it also looks more sensual.

As soon as the choice of positioning was noticed, I knew that it would not allow for much of any revealing views from the one laying front side downward and that it would likely end up in either one or both of them having to resort to, if not choosing to finishing themselves off. That choice positioning is not as good of a choice as some of the other choices of positioning that has been made. So, I didn't have much hopes up in observing revealing views of both or of both managing to get the other to any climactic experience.