B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #19 (July)

Curfew from 1 o'clock. This is obviously a show event, so it may be finished by then. I hope so! The twins will probably either stay over, or go home with Gina, is my guess. I hope that they stay in B2, but that Gina and Stella continue the party at Gina's place.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Curfew from 1 o'clock. This is obviously a show event, so it may be finished by then. I hope so! The twins will probably either stay over, or go home with Gina, is my guess. I hope that they stay in B2, but that Gina and Stella continue the party at Gina's place.

curfew doesnt apply to RLC girls, they come and go as they please

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, ed2 said:

It's B2, with Lola, Anna and the twins there. So with almost 100% certainty absult nothing will happen.

Just now, menouscope2015 said:

Why does Gina has to ALWAYS act like a fool ?  She could ne nice, if she wanted to ... Instead, we're having that ... She must be the girl who exagerates too much...  

Oh yeah ... Forgot!  Probably high ... again ... Soin she will be 🤢🤮.. she is really pathetic to watch ... 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Why does Gina has to ALWAYS act like a fool ?  She could ne nice, if she wanted to ... Instead, we're having that ... She must be the girl who exagerates too much...  

a lot of people like that about her

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Of all the girls there, it's only gina who is really involved in this project. The rest does nothing, hides from the camera or just do fake masturbation shows.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Of all the girls there, it's only gina who is really really involved in this project. The rest does nothing, hides from the camera or just do fake masturbation shows.

I prefer looking at girls who are more normal than Gina or even STELLA, who are ALWAYS HIGH/DRUNK !  You won't agree and it's ok ... Plus the fact that she is with the RLC drug man ... The less I see him, the better I am ! 

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, ed2 said:

And let’s hope for Bruno’s friends to join Gina’s place 😉😉

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Of all the girls there, it's only gina who is really involved in this project. The rest does nothing, hides from the camera or just do fake masturbation shows.

Gina and Stella.